What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    The satisfaction that I never gave up..

and a great summer body!! :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Satisfaction!!
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced & bathing suit shopping (: also first professioanl pictures WITH little man.
  • natsan2
    Options
    a trip to an island resort (thinking Maldives) with a brand new sexy bikini and my wonderful hubby:tongue:
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Photo shoot!
  • shoelover78
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced, day at the spa and I hope a sexy bathing suit!!!!!!!!!
  • loserforlife
    Options
    A trip to see my family in Kentucky. It has been 3 1/2 years and 2 of my children have never seen papaw
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Loose skin removal (if necessary) and a boob lift/job
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Trying to talk my husband into a trip to Ireland for us both when I hit my goal. :)
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds lame... but I'm going to either cut my (very long) hair short or dye it (from light blonde) to deep brown!

I've always wanted to chop or dye my hair but always use it to hide behind... pah!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i have no idea. I don´t even have a goal weight.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    probably an Authority Zero Tattoo and some low rise jeans (although not age appropriate I like low rise jeans)

And perhaps a pair of boots that will fit around my calves.

The very big reward though.... Borrowing something to wear (besides shoes/scarves/hat) from my daughter. :)

perhaps a trip somewhere tropical. And along with this, new bathing suits:)

hrmmmm I want it all don't i? LOL
  • svfd235
    svfd235 Posts: 26
    Options
    I get a reward such as new shoes,pants,shirts,date night etc for every 10 pds i lose, to help keep me motivated
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If I get to my goal weight, I would like to buy a new wardrobe. It would be fun to start from scratch...since I have never done that.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    some low rise jeans (although not age appropriate I like low rise jeans)

Definitely age appropriate, unless you are talking about the really low ones.
  • ericalyn1721
    Options
    A new bathing suit...oh and a wedding dress that I look hot as hell in :)
  • terrilynn911
    Options
    My reward when I loose all the weight I want to loose is a shopping trip for all new clothes and maybe a new pair of "girls" if they are sagging! :wink:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Having a sexy body :) I am going to flaunt it so much lol
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    a trip to the beach in my first swimsuit. :D maybe some skanky outfits to match
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i have a list of things on my profile as rewards and the final one is to color in my ganesh on my back [theres a picture in my profile pics] and starting a floral hip piece. eek cannot wait!! gonna do the hip piece opposite my rib piece ive already got