What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Fun. I plan to do all of the things that my weight has held me back from.
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    I'm with most of the ladies here. A new wardobe from all the places I couldnt shop before because they didnt carry my size 'huge'. Maybe a sexy photoshoot for the man (and myself).
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I never learned how to swim because of a traumatic accident when I was little. When I get smaller, I'm going to not only swim until I'm one big pruney wrinkle, but I want to learn to scuba dive!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a super hot outfit for my husband when he gets home from deployment!!

That is such a great motivator.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I will start saving for a tummy tuck. It's going to take me years to save for one, but I won't get one until I have been at goal and stayed there for at least 3 years anyway.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Ah mine is a) a reward for reaching my final weight goal and b) a reward for when I get a well paid job, (if the weight loss comes first I'll probably end up having a shopping trip however hopefully I'll be on better then minimum wage before then). Simply I want a new (huge) tattoo. I want a huge Sakura tree (symbolism of new start etc) it'll probably be the only colour tattoo I ever get, but I want it starting from my hip, going up my side, under my chest and across my back (see why I need more then minimum wage now!). It'll be the best gift I ever get myself I'm sure, but It'll be well worth it, only reason I want to be my goal weight before I get it is because I see no point paying a lot to have it when I carry most of my excess weight on my stomach and it'll get distorted as I lose weight. would much rather wait and reward myself when my body is looking good.
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Whole day at the spa! Also, to look really great in our Hawaii pictures later this year!
  • houzkat
    houzkat Posts: 78
    Options
    Babies!!!!! My husband has been asking for 2 years now and I'm tired of telling him no because of my weight.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I want a feminine sexy *kitten* tattoo up my side/ribs!!! I can not freakin wait...Maybe I should search for an idea to keep me motivated.

An *kitten* tattoo sounds kind of weird. are we talking the animal here or butts?
  • ttulio
    ttulio Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's so far off that it doesn't even seem like it could be real yet, so I hadn't thought about it. I'd probably change my mind a half dozen times by then anyway.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna count the new clothes I buy because those are more of a necessity than a reward. Right now Im making do with 2 pairs of work pants (which are falling off again...) and 2 pairs of jeans and my old tops.

My 30th birthday is June 18th. I probably won't be at my goal but I should be close-ish so I plan to do something big to really celebrate (otherwise I'll just sit around feeling old). Not sure what yet. Taking suggestions. I am FOR SURE going to get another set of ear piercings. if I somehow win the lottery before then and don't need to work anymore I might get a lot more piercings.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    It's so far off that it doesn't even seem like it could be real yet, so I hadn't thought about it. I'd probably change my mind a half dozen times by then anyway.

It will go by quick and that day will be here. Keep fighting the fat monster.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mine was a tattoo and competing in the Warrior Dash. After that, I lowered my goal, but I didn't really reward myself... unless you count the joy of giving myself a stress fracture. :huh:
  • ni3121
    ni3121 Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking fit! The rest will follow!
  • kbtrivet
    kbtrivet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dinner out with my wife in a nicely tailored new suit, new board shorts and a week of surfing.
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    trip to GERMANY (already got the tickes for may)....get my 1/2 of sleeve done.......and buy sexy little numbers
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna look in the mirror and flex
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    good one!!!!!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Mine was a tattoo and competing in the Warrior Dash. After that, I lowered my goal, but I didn't really reward myself... unless you count the joy of giving myself a stress fracture. :huh:

Now we're talking. Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder or Spartan Race. Yeah buddy...
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    A body I'm proud of.