11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Also, if you do go to the blog and look at past challenges - keep in mind week 9 and 10 were a little lighter because they were right in the middle of all the holiday chaos so please scroll through other weeks as well.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    And to "TiffanyF" - yes you can be in more than one challenge at a time - you just have to keep pretty good track of what you're doing and which challenge it goes to or what can be used for both.
  • Fahrenholz02
    Options
    I am in for sure! It was the motivation I needed to keep me going!
  • krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I would like to join! I really enjoyed the last one--it made me do strength training for the first time in years!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone - any questions you have please feel free to ask!!

ishallnotwant - you found the link to the old challenge?? I'm not real great at the abreviations but I think thats what your update said?? Do you still want to join in??

I'm going to skip it this time until I get in better shape. I think I found a more "beginner" challenge to join to work up to one of your future challenges. Thank you though! :0)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    No problem....thanks for letting me know! Good luck to you and I hope you join us another time if we do it again ;-)
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    I'm in! Is there a group that we could use to keep better track of each week's challenges???
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in it - was signed up for another one but missed the weigh in.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    me me me!! sounds fun! i love challenges too! im competitive and for some reason this time around i need more motivation than i can give myself (probably because i have never had 70 lbs to lose!! lol
  • andrealmccarthy
    Options
    I would love to join!! I need some healthy competition to help motivate me towards my goals.
  • Coliekins4112
    Coliekins4112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun! I'm in! :)
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in with you guys, love me some good competition :happy:
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I'm in! Is there a group that we could use to keep better track of each week's challenges???

Last time seemed to work pretty well so, for at least this time, I'm gonna probably keep it the same for tracking -- I will keep a blog each week with the challenge and for everyone to post on - and once teams are established - there will be a team leader with a blog for their team to post on (as well as a main blog). I will create a google spreadsheet for each team (that the team leader will update or have their team post on) and one for the whole competition that I keep updated.

Here is the link to my blog from the last competition - if you scroll through it has a bunch of info as well as the challenges each week - it has weeks 2-10 (I accidentally erased week 1) (it was a 10 week competition last time).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in!!! Can't wait to do it again!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    We will be doing it like the last time - I will keep a blog each week with the challenge and for everyone to post on - and once teams are established - there will be a team leader with a blog for their team to post on. I will create a google spreadsheet for each team (that the team leader will update or have their team post on) and one for the whole competition that I keep updated.

Here is the link to my blog from the last competition - if you scroll through it has a bunch of info as well as the challenges each week - it has weeks 2-10 (I accidentally erased week 1) (it was a 10 week competition last time).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869

Please "friend" me if you want to be a part of the competition. Its a lot of work but a lot of fun too, especially once the teams are established and you have that team competive spirit!

Hope you'll join us!!

BUMP
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Count me in please...
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need this! Please count me in! Nothing helps me stay more motivated than having a team to work with. I have a couple friends I"m going to send over to this link too.
  • looneytoni
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
    I need a challenge!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm in!