Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Wildcard predictions???
  • ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Options
    I really liked Anoop...plus I just like saying his name: AnoopAnoopAnoop! Hee hee.

For better or worse, I also have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Tatiana. I think she seriously had some talent, but man is that girl a nut!
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love Jasmine and Anoop. The wild card chow is going to be awesome. Tatiana is such a drama queen! :tongue:
  • mello
    Options
    When I'm watching Tatiana I'm like "my eyes, my eyes...I can't take anymore" but then I can't help but watch her to see what she'll do next. And she does really sing well too!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I agree with Anoop!!! I was going to be so mad if they didn't pick him!

and Tatiana... probably on there for ratings...she is a little "off" don't you think? :huh:

lol
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I was really mad they didn't pick Felicia. I liked her! :grumble:

So, are they singing tonight & then we vote or are the judges putting the last 3 in?
  • mello
    Options
    The last 3 are judges pick I believe
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Ok, my ban has been lifted.

I was pissed last night. The three they voted in sucked and then they left out two great girl singers from the additional 8 that will be competing for the 3 wild card spots.

The blind guy - not that great. Shouldn't have made the Top 36.

Lil Rounds - I've heard better. She sucked Tuesday night.

3rd person who made it - I can't even remember who you are (male? female?) What does that tell ya.

It was the guy from puerto rico...
  • mello
    Options
    I thought out of all the groups that last nights group was the most, as Simon would say, "Forgettable"
  • mello
    Options
    Head Band Boy is hard to watch too, but if you close your eyes...he has a good voice. I knew he didn't have a chance though
  • ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Options
    Ok, my ban has been lifted.

I was pissed last night. The three they voted in sucked and then they left out two great girl singers from the additional 8 that will be competing for the 3 wild card spots.

The blind guy - not that great. Shouldn't have made the Top 36.

Lil Rounds - I've heard better. She sucked Tuesday night.

3rd person who made it - I can't even remember who you are (male? female?) What does that tell ya.

It was the guy from puerto rico...

Oh, that's right. Ok, he was pretty good and deserving to be in the Top 12.

I agree blind guy shouldn't have made it.

I actually like Lil, although I think she just got lucky to be in the group she was in. She wouldn't have made it in earlier groups.

I am not in to the Puerto Rico guy.

What about the little dude with the headband from this week..I kinda dig him.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I actually like Scot (blind guy) I thought that he is good..

Think about it...he is blind so he has to have an amazing talent to memorize songs w/out reading them off of a sheet of paper and plus he can play the piano.

He is truly an ispiration and I believe that he can sing! :bigsmile:
  • mello
    Options
    ok, who's your fave so far?

I'm liking Danny...and it's not the sympathy factor....I really like his voice.