American Idol??

Options

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    ok, who's your fave so far?

I'm liking Danny...and it's not the sympathy factor....I really like his voice.

Same here but I need to see the others again before picking any others.

Ditto... Danny is my fav so far! :smooched: :love:
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    who did they pick for the wild card show?
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    who were the 3 again?
    the pretty girl with the red dress, the blonde with the sleeve tatoo and who else?
    my dvr crapped out?
  • MarthaJ77
    MarthaJ77 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am concerned that Scott (blind guy) will get sympathy votes and not REAL votes. I think he can sing, but not very strong. I don't think this year is going to be that great. At the moment I don't feel any one really stands out.

Tatiana...arrg...that woman drives me CRAZY.:noway:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    How 'bout that "suprise" with Anoop getting in????
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I really liked Anoop...plus I just like saying his name: AnoopAnoopAnoop! Hee hee.

For better or worse, I also have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Tatiana. I think she seriously had some talent, but man is that girl a nut!

My three year old daughter calls him Apoop! lol, I cant stand Tatiana, hope they never bring her back, she is ridiculously irritating!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    How 'bout that "suprise" with Anoop getting in????

that was awesome!

i really liked danny's friend w/ the piercing on his cheek. im dissapointed he didnt make it further

does anyone else notice that tatiana totally fakes her accent? every time she's on its stronger....the first show she didnt even have one
  • mello
    Options
    If Kara (judge) keeps saying "I just don't know you....I just don't know who you ARE" I'm going to scream!!!
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So glad Anoop made it in with that little twist!

Tatiana is crazy, and I thought it was hilarious that she tried to use the accent thing after she saw it work for Jorge (the Puerto Rican).

I love Danny! I also really like Matt Girard (sp?) and I wish Danny's friend would have made it. He was good too.

I thought the girl who sang "No One" was really good, and deserved a chance at the wild card. So did the "cute as a button" 16 year old. She has a great voice. They both do.

I do not like Megan and I fail to understand why Simon is so into her. That dance she does is so weird looking, and she doesn't have good control over her voice like a lot of the others do. And the blind guy...also no control over his voice. If he had nice, smooth control over it, I'd compare him to Josh Groban. But I don't know, I'm just not that impressed. I agree he's getting through on inspirational votes.
  • mello
    Options
    So glad Anoop made it in with that little twist!

Tatiana is crazy, and I thought it was hilarious that she tried to use the accent thing after she saw it work for Jorge (the Puerto Rican).

I love Danny! I also really like Matt Girard (sp?) and I wish Danny's friend would have made it. He was good too.

I thought the girl who sang "No One" was really good, and deserved a chance at the wild card. So did the "cute as a button" 16 year old. She has a great voice. They both do.

I do not like Megan and I fail to understand why Simon is so into her. That dance she does is so weird looking, and she doesn't have good control over her voice like a lot of the others do. And the blind guy...also no control over his voice. If he had nice, smooth control over it, I'd compare him to Josh Groban. But I don't know, I'm just not that impressed. I agree he's getting through on inspirational votes.

OMG!!!! That little twisty thing Megan does is soooo funny!!! It's like she's really nervous and doesn't know what to do with her hands or her body.
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    I am rooting for Matt as he is from my hometown...
  • mello
    Options
    Wow, most of the guys last night were really GOOOD!! Danny's still my number one choice. I know the judges are hung up on rocker dude with bad makeup, but I just don't like him--:noway:
  • mello
    Options
    Adam...that's his name. He does have a really wide range and excellent voice control but I just don't like his style. I'm thinking it 's Rock??? I like rock music, it's just that he's a little much........

I think the girls will be gone pretty early on in the game, the guys are PHENOM this year!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Oh Danny Boy :love: :smooched:

My favorite girl is the 16 year old red head...I think she has natural talent!
  • mello
    Options
    She does have a great voice, hard to believe she's only 16!!!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My 2 favorite guys are Danny & Mike...I like Alexis? & Allison best out of the:bigsmile: .
  • mello
    Options
    Adam...that's his name. He does have a really wide range and excellent voice control but I just don't like his style. I'm thinking it 's Rock??? I like rock music, it's just that he's a little much........

I think the girls will be gone pretty early on in the game, the guys are PHENOM this year!!

They wasted a Top 12 spot with this girl. There were at least 3 other girls in the wildcard group that sing better than her. Must piss them off to see her up there.

87730_jasmine-murray.jpg

I'll bet the judges wished they had picked someone else for #13 when Anoop came out and embarrassed himself, his family and anyone watching him last night