Oh no. Oh. No.

Options

Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

No part of pizza is nasty. Except pineapple and green peppers.

^^ Blasphemy
    I love pineapples :)

No, the nasty parts are olives and mushrooms.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Throw them away... that's how I deal with temptation usually. If I'm going to feel guilty about eating it, I don't buy it.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    If you go to Pizzahut.com and go to the bottom of the page they have nutrition information
  • season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That sounds fine to me just get a thin crust and have 2 pieces and make sure it fits in your calories for the day! Do not deprive yourself :wink:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I just got some excellent value Pizza Hut vouchers through the door. Wat do.

How much pizza is a safe amount? I usually order a medium, and that can last me two days... is this bad? My usual toppings are mushroom, chicken and pepper... But it's the base that's the nasty part, right?

Oh, give me strength. :laugh:

Throw them out and find decent pizza if you want pizza. Blech, pizza hut is to pizza what taco bell is to the burrito . . . blech.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Pizza is fine.. however, Pizza Hut is not Pizza.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Make your own pizza at home. There's nothing better than homemade pizza sauce! Delish! I think making pizza at home not only tastes better, but it is better for you.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I agree, eat your own or head to Pizza Express - one of those pizza's with the salad in the middle is only 500 calories...that's on my menu tonight :o)

Also, thanks for posting the do it yourself pizza definitely going to give that a try!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I agree, eat your own or head to Pizza Express - one of those pizza's with the salad in the middle is only 500 calories...that's on my menu tonight :o)

Also, thanks for posting the do it yourself pizza definitely going to give that a try!
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you're worried about the base, try a thin crust over regular. And load up on veggies.
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    Solution: use the coupons for a girlfriend get-together. Invite 3-4 friends over and you all share the pizza and some good times. Guilt/Anxiety resolved.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Invite friends over to share the pizza. That way you don't have leftovers sitting in your fridge for you to eat on. Even if you eat a couple pieces at a time, you could have had healthier options. Indulge for the one time and then go back to the plan.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll make a compromise. I'll throw out all the coupons but one, spend it for a friend and I, and I will order a SMALL pizza, fully vegetarian. I will have sweetcorn instead of chicken. XD

Thanks all! :3
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Give them to your shredder, you didn't want pizza before you got the vouchers, and it's not costing you anything, you'll feel so much better than any pizza can make you feel :)
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    There has to be better pizza, where you live, wherever you live, than pizza from one of the big chains restaurants
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options

No part of pizza is nasty. Except pineapple and green peppers.

^^ Blasphemy
    I love pineapples :)

No, the nasty parts are olives and mushrooms.

NOOOOO! Olives and mushrooms are the best part.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    There has to be better pizza, where you live, wherever you live, than pizza from one of the big chains restaurants

Generally a true statement if you live on the Northeast coast of the US.

Not always the case in rural areas.
  • Slenderbovine
    Options
    Don't panic...if you want it, and can fit it into your calories, have a slice or two. Any leftovers I would freeze to make it a little harder to just dive in. You could also kick up your exercise a little that day to help counter-balance the extra calories.

EVERYTHING in moderation!!!!!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not "healty" then, cuz I love me some processed pizza! :wink:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Whatever you can eat without going over your calories for the day.

This ^