Another 30 Day Shred Success!! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! i'm actually scheduled to finish the 30DS on monday! (i did it 6x a week taking sunday's off) and am anxious to take my 'After' shots to see if there is any noticable difference. :)
  • fanny073
    Options
    absolutely amazing!!!!!did you do it seven days a week? and did you only do level one?
  • kiwanna84
    Options
    You look great!!! Can't wait to get my DVDs
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    did u eat back your exercise cals? you look great by the way! on day 3! eating back my calories so far!
  • MsKeri23
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred exactly?
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    crazy results for just 10 days. I'm definitely pumped to buy this now! Congrats!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    So glad to be motivation for people! The success stories on this site are what made me get off my butt and work. I did 10 days of level one in a row and and did level one of Jillian's 6week6pack 4 or 5 of those days. I only ate back half my exercise calories, but now that I'm at the weight I want, I'm going to start eating them back. I just started level 2 of 30 day shred today and omg it is TOUGH! But I feel great after doing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!