Purge your splurge

Options
2»

Replies

• terriberri
    Options
    locked,

a definitive search huh? lol.

i'm gonna do one of those on fried quesedillas...lol.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wings. I'm actually doing a definitive work on the subject so it's all in the name of research. I have cut back on the number I eat at a sitting and the frequency that I eat them.

My boyfriend makes THE BEST wings, and I'm not biased. Everyone who has had them says so. Could have something to do with him being from Buffalo....:smile:

We have made one concession to health with these, instead of deep frying the wings we now bake them, and I have to say, I like the baked ones even better!!!! Ok, now I'm really hungry:grumble:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i have given up pepsi ohhh i love pepsi and french fries, and i try not to snack very much ohhh how i wish to snack!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • trishara
    Options
    Margarita and Chips and Salsa

or

French Fries
  • llekllek
    Options
    Anything Mexican or Italian... extra cheese, please!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa/queso and pretty much anything sweet: ice cream, cookies, chocolate, cakes, pies etc. Oh and bread! I love bread! But it makes me bloated!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I have severe lactose intolerance and so cheese, ice cream, and chocolate are deadly (not really, but they make me very sick).

So you would think that would help - and I guess it did at first, but I quickly crossed over to soy ice cream, and candy - almost any kind of candy - especially licorice.. Janie
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    I CANT SAY NO TO ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM AND ANYTHING CHOCOLATE I BEEN CRAVING A SNOWBALL CAKE .OH HOW YUMMY... BUT I HAVENT GIVEN IN BUT I REALLY WANT TOO!::devil:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookies right out of the oven:love: