im so craving....

Options
cquick
cquick Posts: 220
extra crispsy chicken breast from kfc...what about you?

Replies

• cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hmm....a nap.....:yawn:
  • smcintosh
    smcintosh Posts: 27
    Options
    I haven't eaten KFC since I was a kid...now that I am dieting I want it all the time....mind you it doesn't help that there is one directly across from my gym so everytime I am on the tradmill I see the bucket
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    a drink. embarrassed.gif
  • ahanson
    ahanson Posts: 7
    Options
    steak and scallops!!:tongue:
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    sopapillas......sigh with lots of honey inside.....
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake....damn you, food network!!! I must stop the madness!!!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    mexican food...as always... but at least I perfected a way to where it is only about 400 cals... I just cut out torillas... and cook my rice differently...but yum...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Nothing until now. Now I want Extra Crispy chickne, sopapillas w/ honey, Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake, steak and scallops, mexican food w/ a margarita, and cheesecake ice cream from cold stone with graham crust, strawberries and marshmallow cream.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Oh yeah, when I'm don't I'm taking a nap.
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Options

www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Nothing until now. Now I want Extra Crispy chickne, sopapillas w/ honey, Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake, steak and scallops, mexican food w/ a margarita, and cheesecake ice cream from cold stone with graham crust, strawberries and marshmallow cream.

Wooohooooo Anna...let's find a personal chef to make this for us tonight! We won't log the calories...wouldn't want to blow up the MFP servers.:laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my lunch! I used two 96% fat free tortiilas, and I spread them with three wedges of laughing cow garlic/herb cheese. then I sprinkled one with tarragon and garlic powder, and sprinkled the other one with white pepper. I added two slices of ham to the tarragon one, a smidge of shredded cheese and rolled it. I put two slices of turkey breast on the white pepper one, also a bit of cheese, and rolled it up.

all this lovely lunch for about 500 cals.

yummy! and I will be stuffed!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

Wooohooooo Anna...let's find a personal chef to make this for us tonight! We won't log the calories...wouldn't want to blow up the MFP servers.:laugh:

Your place or mine?:wink:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    my lunch! I used two 96% fat free tortiilas, and I spread them with three wedges of laughing cow garlic/herb cheese. then I sprinkled one with tarragon and garlic powder, and sprinkled the other one with white pepper. I added two slices of ham to the tarragon one, a smidge of shredded cheese and rolled it. I put two slices of turkey breast on the white pepper one, also a bit of cheese, and rolled it up.

all this lovely lunch for about 500 cals.

yummy! and I will be stuffed!!

This sounds awesome! Another great use for Laughing Cow cheese... I love it! :love:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    CHOCOLATE...........LOTS OF IT........GOOEY NUTTY CARAMEL.......................UGH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! LOL
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    a banana dipped in peanut butter and rolled in rice krispies :love:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    CHOCOLATE...........LOTS OF IT........GOOEY NUTTY CARAMEL.......................UGH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! LOL

Now I want a snickers bar.:grumble:
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Now I want a snickers bar.:grumble:
    [/quote]
    Now i want an ice cram snickers bar! yummy
  • lnhammond
    lnhammond Posts: 10
    Options

www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

that website has disgusting videos