im so craving....

Options

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Pizza....................I haven't had pizza since I started my diet 4 months ago.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Pizza....................I haven't had pizza since I started my diet 4 months ago.

me too.. I want it so badly...

But I am sworn off fast food.. I guess I can make it homemade...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    extra crispsy chicken breast from kfc...what about you?

I crave all day 1 million things lol but I will not go get them:drinker:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    The girl scout cookies in my cabinet...thin mints too...the best kind...

My boyfriend brought them home and we've been good enough not to eat even one. Can't wait till I go back to work on Saturday so I can hand those out to my co-workers and remove that temptation!

BTW- For those of you craving pizza, Papa Murphy's Veggie Delite pizza has only 115 calories per slice (10 slices per pizza) if you ask them to only put on 5 oz of mozzarella (instead of the typical 7) and say no to the topping cheese (usually 2 oz of a provolone/cheddar mix). I really like it, and if you have to have pizza, it's not a diet-breaker. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Fruit and lots of it!!!

*ducks for cover*

NO, really..........nectarines, plums! YUMMM!! I can't get enough lately!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

me too.. I want it so badly...

That's what I had for lunch! thin crust, whole wheat, no cheese, garlic, portobello mushroom and green peppers, and chicken breast,,,it was yummy!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I had pizza twice this week.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmm...cadbury eggs.....I got down an easy 1/2 dozen
    It's a love or hate thing
    Kim
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

Now I want a snickers bar.:grumble:
    [/quote]
    Now i want an ice cram snickers bar! yummy
    [/quote]

OH I want That too.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Fruit and lots of it!!!

*ducks for cover*

NO, really..........nectarines, plums! YUMMM!! I can't get enough lately!

What, no fresh garden salads????? :grumble:
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Thin mints....I could eat a whole sleeve of them!!!!
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    I haven't eaten KFC since I was a kid...now that I am dieting I want it all the time....mind you it doesn't help that there is one directly across from my gym so everytime I am on the tradmill I see the bucket

lol...everybody needs a little kfc....:laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

I took my nap! :laugh:

Now I'm headed to the gym again. Waited all this time for my workout partner and he couldn't meet up. :tongue:
  • cquick
    Options
    Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake....damn you, food network!!! I must stop the madness!!!

i swear, paula deen's picture in the encyclopedia should be accompanied by a picture of a stick of butter...god love her and her fattening goodies!
  • cquick
    Options
    Oh yeah, when I'm don't I'm taking a nap.

:laugh: yeah, don't forget the nap after all that, you'll probably just pass out from the sugar induced coma afterward anyhow :smokin:
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

That's what I had for lunch! thin crust, whole wheat, no cheese, garlic, portobello mushroom and green peppers, and chicken breast,,,it was yummy!
    [/quote]

This sounds delicious! :love: Did you make this or where can I find it?

This thread is making me hungry!
  • cquick
    Options
    my lunch! I used two 96% fat free tortiilas, and I spread them with three wedges of laughing cow garlic/herb cheese. then I sprinkled one with tarragon and garlic powder, and sprinkled the other one with white pepper. I added two slices of ham to the tarragon one, a smidge of shredded cheese and rolled it. I put two slices of turkey breast on the white pepper one, also a bit of cheese, and rolled it up.

all this lovely lunch for about 500 cals.

yummy! and I will be stuffed!!

ooooo...dat sounds really good...and i just ate lunch!
  • alecsandrawired
    Options
    aero bars or aero bubbles...perhaps the best chocolate candy ever invented :heart:

its a good thing that they don't sell them in the united states and that i have to visit my family in london to buy them or else i would be in deep trouble :embarassed:
  • cquick
    Options
    CHOCOLATE...........LOTS OF IT........GOOEY NUTTY CARAMEL.......................UGH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! LOL

oopss...sorry...i think i passed that craving on....and caramel...oh geez, now i want a sundae with pecans, caramel, and TONS of hot fudge...with whipped cream...:devil:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Oh yeah, when I'm don't I'm taking a nap.

:laugh: yeah, don't forget the nap after all that, you'll probably just pass out from the sugar induced coma afterward anyhow :smokin:

Right now I would take the coma, if I could just have some sugar. Gave it up for Lent:grumble: Next year I'm giving up smoking, wait, I don't smoke, oh well, I'm giving it up anyway.:smokin: