30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options

Replies

• Sweeterescape
    Options
    I just did day 1 today! It was not a cake walk, but I can definitely see myself doing it every day!

I only had 7lb weights though, which I think are a bit too heavy! Might get some lighter weights! So far so good, let's SHRED!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Day 1 done! I feel good. I have to go and get weights, I used water bottles today and I can do a little heavier, but not much. What killed me was the first set of cardio...heck, who am I kidding, I was feeling the warm up! LOL. The bicycle crunches at the end..oh boy! I am proud though and I can do this!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i would try it, i bought mines a month ago... tried it once didn't like it ..but i'm willing to try it again. I'm in i would start after my jog today
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck all! x I am on day 5 and I am loving it! I am sleeping better, yes I am sore but I know its working and my daughter said today that my belly is going away!

This must feel super good... I'm only 5'2 so an extra 18 lbs is a lot on my frame, and I was starting to get a bit of a gut and my kid asked me if I was going to give her a baby sister... I was like oh no!! Then a couple days ago she was like no baby sister? The first eight pounds came off my top half. I was only 133 when I started losing weight but it wasnt very flattering on me.

I am 5'2 and i fluctuate between 133-135 and it is terrrrrible on my small frame. i feel like a house so I know exactly how you feel. I started shred yesterday again and I did it once before but didnt last very long because I got sick and never picked it back up. I am done day 2 today woohoo. If anyone wants to add me, feel free! I like friends that are similar hw as me but all friends are helpful and encouraging.
  • Hey all =D I'm Just about to start level 3!!! So far I've lost 4.5kg (9.92lbs) and get this 50.5cm!!! =O It is sooo worth it! I'm not even using heavy weights, or doing anything else - just the 30day shred every other day.

Good luck everyone starting! Just remember - take photos and measurements before you begin because that's where you're going to get the huge difference.
  • Megan10pierce
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the Shred and MAN am i feeling it. I had to stop a few times to take a water break but i did more time than yesterday. I got in 20 mins yesterday and pushed myself to 24. My Calves hurt sooo bad but i pushed throught it. (think i might of pulled it running this morning. Feel free to add me! i really need some support! and ill give it back! =]=]
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of the shred, I will do it with you.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    That's a great DVD, love it!
  • flowerpower381
    flowerpower381 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2. I'm sore =)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1! 141lbs 5'5. Would love to do it with you :)
  • AmandaB2229
    Options
    I just started it today, so I'm totally in!
  • anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    I am up for it...by the way what weight dumbells do you guys use?
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I literally just finished with Day1, level 1. My limbs are a little shaky :blushing: I've had the dvd for a few years and tried to keep with it before but I've never made it past day 3. I'd love to give/have support with this! Feel free to add me!
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 and I lost 3 pounds!
  • I just started today as well!

Starting Weight: 144lbs
  • Sobe1970
    Sobe1970 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Starting on Thursday! I am excited to try it as I need a change to my regular routine. Planning on supplemeting a few sessions with extra cardio. Will post some stats later. :happy:
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    Who else wants to throw your dumbbell at Jillian during the punches? She's like "feel that burn in your legs?" And I'm like, "YESSSS!!!! YOU WITCH!" Haha!
  • lukesmommy10
    Options
    I just started on the my fitness pal and was wondering how to get involved with things like the 30 day shed?? i am so interested and would love to lose weight.. i am 5 5 and 150 and i would like to be down to 120 like i was before i got pregnant.. so if anyone could help me get on track with the 30 day shred i would be so thankful... thanks again
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. But I think I'll do it every alternate day, not every day. Will start on Monday - it's got such a buildup I'm quite nervous!