30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options

Replies

• elyssaxo
    Options
    I just started on the my fitness pal and was wondering how to get involved with things like the 30 day shed?? i am so interested and would love to lose weight.. i am 5 5 and 150 and i would like to be down to 120 like i was before i got pregnant.. so if anyone could help me get on track with the 30 day shred i would be so thankful... thanks again

We have almost the same height and weight and goal! I am 5'4" 150 and want to be down to at least 125. I too had a baby. You can add me if you'd like :) I am doing the 30DS. I watch it on my laptop in the living room. I have hand weights. Just get the DVD and DO IT!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I am on day 3 level 1. I do feel a difference in endurance I wasn't dying like the first day
    .I am 5'5 current weight 185 Goal 150. Add me if you like support and motivtion
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just ordered it on Friday so I am waiting ups guy to deliver it hopefully on Monday!
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow for sure. I did it Friday.. I may try to do it today, but I'm not really starting until tomorrow. I'm going to take measurements and pictures today. I'm 5'4" and 154. I'd like to be 125 lbs by summer. I had my 2nd and last baby in April, so I'm still working on removing baby weight!
  • pureeevil
    pureeevil Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new to the forums but have been using the app to track
    Calories and fitness for a while, at my worst right now i don't really
    Care about my weight I just want to fit back into my fabulous jeans
    And be able to do more than 20 push ups again. Going to start
    The ripped in 30 and alternate days with just dance 3 (because I hate running dancing
    Is way more fun) I would like to join in on the "party" I think I'll need the motivation and
    Accountability, hope everyone has a great experience with this
    DVD!!
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me - I'll join you guys
  • day213
    day213 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did the 30 DS for the first time today. I was shaking for a bit after. My husband had to remind me that it was the first day and I didn't have to get in the deepest lunge possible! Ha!

I tried it once but only managed a week and stopped, although I do remember each day was a bit easier. After two babies, in 2.5 years, I have about 25 pounds to lose.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started this morning... I am going to take some photo's today of before... I am down 78 pounds but I still need to lose at least another 40.. So I am up for a new challenge... I was pretty tired at the end of it.. But I hung in there.. Best thing is all these are free online on youtube so you don't have to pay for it... :)
  • slenderizingstacy
    Options
    Ok! I have been living my new healthy lifestyle (not saying "diet" anymore!) since December 26th and I am looking to add something besides walking/jogging. I have tried this DVD before but never gotten past day 5. Well, I'm in a new frame of mind and ready to kick it. Day 1 starts NOW!

I am already down 3.4 lbs since December 26th, but have a LOT more to go. Add me if you would like!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am starting Level 2 tomorrow. I am down a few pounds and a few inches. I really hate Jillian Michaels, but I am trucking through it.
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hoping to start the 30 day shred on monday along with my regular zumba sessions :)
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My friend is bringing it to me tonight, so I will be starting it tomorrow! I also have P90X and I might try that again when I am done with the 30DS.
  • DianeTemplar
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred???
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred???

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jillian-Michaels-Day-Shred-DVD/dp/B002RNOS2Y

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this too. Today was day 2 and I am ACHING! x
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting today as well! We just got our DVD yesterday, but for those who are still waiting on yours to arrive, I heard that it's on Netflix. So if you have Netflix, you don't have to wait! :)

Also, there is a group specifically for this video. That group started on Jan 2 (I only found it last night) but it's a whole group dedicated to doing this for the month of January. :) But since you guys are starting today like me, I'll probably check in here more.
  • garyphil
    Options
    I am going more for the 30 pound shred but I will be part of the 30 day shred too -- Let's do it.
  • garyphil
    Options
    How do you include the weight loss icon with your comments??
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started on the my fitness pal and was wondering how to get involved with things like the 30 day shed?? i am so interested and would love to lose weight.. i am 5 5 and 150 and i would like to be down to 120 like i was before i got pregnant.. so if anyone could help me get on track with the 30 day shred i would be so thankful... thanks again

We have almost the same height and weight and goal! I am 5'4" 150 and want to be down to at least 125. I too had a baby. You can add me if you'd like :) I am doing the 30DS. I watch it on my laptop in the living room. I have hand weights. Just get the DVD and DO IT!

You guys are close to me! I'm 23, 5'3 and 158.4lbs currently. I am off to scour Best buy and Target for the 30ds dvd but it is sold out everywhere! If I get it tonight I will be starting tomorrow!! SOOO EXCITED!
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I just finished our first day of level one. We watched it last night so we knew what to expect/prepare for. For those who haven't gotten theirs yet, Jillian wants you to also have a set of dumbbells. We didn't know that so we had to improvise. Overall I think it was good. I hope my muscles are sore tomorrow. I know it sounds crazy but I love feeling sore... makes me feel like I got a good workout.