I've lost 30lbs thanks to my family!

Options

Replies

• MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Had to write also, great weight loss for Cody and his peeple family look great also. Labs are my favorite, golden doodles are fast becoming my second favorite as my daughter and her auntie has one. Great weight loss story.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You all look really happy!...Cody was a great addition to your family!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That would make the world's cutest and child/pet-owner friendly story ever! It sounds like something out of a story book! How awesome for both of you!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both you and Cody!!! What a wonderful story to start my morning :smile:
    ..and what a cute dog!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This makes my heart smile! Thanks so much for the post!
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love your story! Congratulations on your (and Cody's) weight loss, and THANK YOU for taking in a shelter animal! You are exactly the kind of pet owner Cody and other animals like him need in their lives.

*big hugs*

Rebecca
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    first of all- congrats on your loss! You and your hubby make a VERY attractive couple! Happy to hear that the dog is healthier too. I'm not much af an animal lover, but Cody actually looks happier (is that possible for a dog?) Keep motivating one another! :)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    What a sweet story! Congrats to you and Cody on your weight losses! Cody is so very lucky to have been adopted by you.
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So cute! Congrats to both of you! I am currently watching "animal cops" and this is what I needed to read. :)
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Keep up the good work!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best stories on here!! I love it! Congrats to both of you : )
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing.
  • allierae14
    Options
    Such an amazing and cute story, congrats to both you and Cody!
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow thats an amazing story. You both look great and Cody is lucky to have found a great home :smile:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You are the CUTEST family ever!! I LOVE your story! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love this story! Way to go on both of your weight losses! :happy:
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing! You both look fantastic! You look much better then the dog though!!! :-) Its great to see people who believe in taking care of their pets!!! They are just like us!

Congratulations on your sucess and for helping Cody reach his goals!!!!!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You, your husband and your dogs are all so cute :) I love this story... I have a yellow lab named Cody. However hes like my husband... Eats and never gains weight ( I have to secretly hate them for that lol)
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You, your husband and your dogs are all so cute :) I love this story... I have a yellow lab named Cody. However hes like my husband... Eats and never gains weight ( I have to secretly hate them for that lol)

haha! that is funny. My cody is a walking stomach and if we didn't put food away he eat himself into a coma! he is a food addict...maybe an emotional eater. haha
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You and Cody are GLOWING and beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!