35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• SwimmingLibrarian
    Options
    I can see a difference. Keep at it. We're always our own biggest critics. Just keep up the good work.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It is a bit hard to tell with the different lighting and outfits but I also definitely see a diference in your face and arms.

Take measurements - sometimes they tell a better story than the scale.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Especially in your face. You look younger to me!
  • wannagofast27
    Options
    i can see it in your face. Take your measurements and try to wear the same clothes when you take photos. It's there (or rather not there) just keep working at it :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I totally see if in your face and arms. You should wear the same outfit as the first pic to get a better comparison. Your heart feels a differance trust me. You're doing wonderful!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Especially in your face. You look younger to me!

Agreed, you look a lot fresher too, great going so far
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can tell. Your face looks thinner. Your skin looks healthier. You must feel better. Keep going!!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Look a your wrists, t hat's where you see the real difference. Well done. X.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Keep up the good work. We are all critical of ourselves! You're doing a great job. You can definitely see a difference! Go girl!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    lifting weights? makes a HUGE difference.
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I totally see a difference - especially at your wrists. I bet we would be able to see even moe difference if we could see more of your bod!!! ;)

I agree with the suggestion of wearing the same clothes (or similar) for each photo and perhaps something more form-fitting or revealing. Not trying to get boudoir photos out of you, but, you know....a fitted tee and workout pants or something??

So, 35 pounds is remarkable whether the visible difference is as noticeable as you would like or not!! That's a big loss!!! Way to go!!!! I bet you feel better and your body is surely way healthier, and those are the most important things!

Keep up the great work!!!!! :D
  • Aisha_11
    Options
    I can see it, definitely! Especially in your face. I can see you've dropped some pounds. I wish I could lose 35 lbs in 4 months! I've been using myfitnesspal 1 month and only lost 5 lbs. You've lost nearly 10 per month, that is outstanding!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference - your face (neck / chin) and your wrists. If you had worn a similar arm length top we would have noticed more :)

This is totally true. Your face and neck look totally different as do your wrists. I am sure your arm are probably smaller too. You are doing amazing! Keep it up.
  • NINAjustdoit
    NINAjustdoit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your face, but your clothes are not fitted in either pic so it's hard to tell a difference in the body. Maybe you should take a underware, bathing suit, or workout clothes pic, then you really see the difference!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference. I think we are all most critical of ourselves, I have lost 66lbs and I am just now noticing some difference. Everyone else notices, but not me. I'm hoping we can all get rid of this mentality, at least by the time we reach our goals :). Keep up the hard work!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    you may not be able to see it for yourself, because as the say... "The face in the mirror never changes". But I bet if you think about it you can feel the difference.. Look back at your first couple days int eh gym doing whatever it was, it was hard....and you hurt the next day....It has gotten easier, I'll bet!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    ok sometimes we are very critical of ourselves, it is how we encouage ourselves to keep going. But when it start to hurt you that is when you need a wake up call and come here to us, :flowerforyou: , you did the rite thing for posting this.

There is an obvious difference you are not as swollen and it is your entire body. I personally think what you are doing is working for you and you look beautiful.

Keep up the good work :wink:
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    There's definitely a difference in your face, more defined. :) Well done you!
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I see it, too! Your face is thinner, and your wrists and arms are smaller. Congrats :)

Absolutely agree!! dont get discouraged you are doing great!!:flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference... especially in your face!! WAY TO GO, YOU!!!!! Keep at it!!! You are doing AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!