Replies

• geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep going !! We can see it!!!
  • Dmarten
    Dmarten Posts: 19
    Options
    I see a wonderful difference in your apperance as well as you look younger and happier. Keep up the good work, your doing great
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, your face looks more defined.

No-one noticed any difference on me until I'd lost about 65-70lbs, and 81lbs later I'm only just beginning to notice a difference myself.

Keep up the good wowrk!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've lost 14 and I can tell a diffence - keep going!
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You know what - I hate to be an arsehole, and be the only one saying this, but in all honesty I can't see much of a difference. I wouldn't want to say I can just to pander to your insecurities (I hate it when people do that to me!)

BUT I'm convinced that there is a difference, because there's no way you can lose 35lbs and not see it visibly. So like somebody said earlier, take a new "after" photo in the same clothes and the same lighting for a fairer comparison and it will definitely be more visible.

35lbs is a massiv loss,, well done. Keep it up!
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference! Congratulations :)
  • Britbabe57
    Options
    It seems the more you have to lose the longer you have to" wait" for the body to do all its changes, or is that "weight!" I am the same, I have lost 24 pounds and see no difference, but I am moving better.
    It takes 4 months for your body to "get ready" for some serious weight loss. Now is the time to keep going and step it up as you start to feel fit.... and watch it all unfold...
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    it might make it easier for you to see a difference if you started to take measurements! GOOD JOB! keep it up!
  • mmrkar
    mmrkar Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look a lot younger!! Great job!! Keep up the good work.
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    35 is wonderful! Three and a half 10 pound sacks of potatoes you are no longer dragging around with you. Good job. Keep it up.It is frustrating because I know you want to be "thin" immediately (ME, TOO!), but it is a lifestyle change. Slow ans steady wins the race. Have I convinced you yet?
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, your face looks more defined.

No-one noticed any difference on me until I'd lost about 65-70lbs, and 81lbs later I'm only just beginning to notice a difference myself.

Keep up the good wowrk!

I had to lose 100 lbs. before I could see it ! Keep up the good work!!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, look at your face and neck. You look younger!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE LOST 35LBS!!! You.. The beautiful woman in those pictures. You, the one who has been making the wise food choices and moving your body. You.. The one who believes in herself to reach her goal. YOU ARE THE ONE!!!! Do not get discouraged. I bet your clothes are getting loose! You have lost 6 bags of Sugar! We are here to encourage you and we know because we are on the same journey. Please add me as a friend we can never have enough fitness friends. Keep up the good work!
  • shadshad
    Options
    Ofcourse I can see the difference......keep going darling
  • kanbiyume
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, that's for sure! Well done on the 35lbs! Trust me, the person who is most critical on seeing a difference is you!

I've lost 20lbs and said to my mum "Ah I see no difference at all!" and was getting really down about it. But then my mum said "you can see a difference in your face, and your waist. Don't worry about it!" and with that I started looking out for it more, and I did notice it. In photos I saw my face had got slimmer, and my waist was a bit more defined, and heck even my wrists have shrunk! It may take some effort to find it at first, but trust me, there are differences there, and even if you don't see it, other people do and will and will be sure to praise you for it! :)

Good luck with the future, you're doing a great job!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too!! Great job!
  • wellingfamily507
    wellingfamily507 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you have lost a four year old child ( that's about what my son weighs), That's great, that's an acomplishment! Hang in their and don't let yourself get discouraged! Keep your head up, you are winning the fight!
  • I can tell in your face, too. :)
  • jshawhan
    Options
    I think you need to look again. There's a big difference! You're looking great..
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face... good work! Keep going, you're getting there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!