Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

new today!

ljayepljayep Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
hi everybody..today is my first day with this site! im super excited that something like this is available. im trying to lose 20 lbs by summer so wish me luck :flowerforyou: im going to need it :ohwell:

Replies

• ljayepljayep Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    hi everybody..today is my first day with this site! im super excited that something like this is available. im trying to lose 20 lbs by summer so wish me luck :flowerforyou: im going to need it :ohwell:
  • nytoaznytoaz Posts: 143Member Posts: 143Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13hartkid13 Posts: 1,551Member Member Posts: 1,551Member Member
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • calicowgirl0582calicowgirl0582 Posts: 89Member Posts: 89Member
    Welcome and good luck!!! I'm right there with you!!!
  • ericacericac Posts: 2,679Member Posts: 2,679Member
    You'll be fine....you've just got to get it in your head that you want to make a change! Attitude is everything:wink: For me getting started was the biggest problem...once I got through day 1...then day 2...I didn't want to lose what I had already accomplished....that was 16 months ago...and I'm still going strong. I am new here to this site also!....Erica
  • TamTasticTamTastic Posts: 19,276Member Member Posts: 19,276Member Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276Member Posts: 8,276Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: