Name that Movie!

Options
ok simple rules, name the movie the quote is from and then add a new quote

"At least they won't be using heroin-flavored bananas to finance revolutions."

Replies

• strawberry123187
    Options
    hmm I wonder if I should have picked an easier one to start with?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    goldfinger?
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    ha! someone actually got it, you're awesome! :)
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    " I love the smell of napalm in the morning. "
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    apocalypse now?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    "WHAT'S IN THE BOX?"
  • asgard825
    Options
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    The twilight zone?
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    "I ended by falling on my knees and pledging her eternal love. And do you know that, at that time, and for several hours afterwards, I actually meant it."
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Good morning Vietnam? lol
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Good morning Vietnam? lol
    Not sure which quote you are replying to, but no on mine.
  • asgard825
    Options
    "we all go a little crazy from time to time"
  • asgard825
    Options
    "I ended by falling on my knees and pledging her eternal love. And do you know that, at that time, and for several hours afterwards, I actually meant it."

Dangerous Liasons?
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Dangerous Liasons?
    Correct. Here is an obscure one.

"This is Angry Bob, the man with the industrial d*ck, coming to you loud and clear on W.A.R. Radio with the good news and the bad news. Bad news is the heatwave's not going to let up. It's expected to hit ninety downtown before nightfall, although weather control keeps promising that rain is on the way. The foul up on the launch pad at terminal eight doesn't look like it's gonna clear for another half hour and holiday air traffic is still stacking up over the CBD and all outlying districts. But traffic control promises that if you all keep cool they'll get you home in time for Christmas. As for the good news - There is no f*cking good news! So let's just play some music!"
  • Demwitted
    Demwitted Posts: 163
    Options
    No one ever gets this one when I play this game on FB:

"Well, I'll be a son of a *****! I don't smoke, you quit drinking, Bob here wouldn't even dream of looking at another woman with lust... between the three of us, we're practically Jesus."
  • asgard825
    Options
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Fight Club
  • asgard825
    Options

"Well, I'll be a son of a *****! I don't smoke, you quit drinking, Bob here wouldn't even dream of looking at another woman with lust... between the three of us, we're practically Jesus."

Big Kahuna
  • Demwitted
    Demwitted Posts: 163
    Options

Big Kahuna

Good job! I love that poor dorky, awkward Bob later plays one of those awful sexy vampires. Love pointing that out to Twilight fans. :)
  • Alexia40
    Options
    [/quote]Correct. Here is an obscure one.

"This is Angry Bob, the man with the industrial d*ck, coming to you loud and clear on W.A.R. Radio with the good news and the bad news. Bad news is the heatwave's not going to let up. It's expected to hit ninety downtown before nightfall, although weather control keeps promising that rain is on the way. The foul up on the launch pad at terminal eight doesn't look like it's gonna clear for another half hour and holiday air traffic is still stacking up over the CBD and all outlying districts. But traffic control promises that if you all keep cool they'll get you home in time for Christmas. As for the good news - There is no f*cking good news! So let's just play some music!"
    [/quote]

Good Morning Vietnam?