Name that Movie!

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicaleighscimeca
    Options
    "good. If it bleeds we can kill it."

Predator

"Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed."

?

"You ever hear of a tune up? ehhehehe. You ever hear of a ritual killing? Ehhehehee"

Uncle Buck
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    What do you do for recreation? Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

The Big Lebowski!

I dont care if I get with her, or one of her beautiful baby friends..
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Since this got skipped, and it's from one of my favorite movies:
    " F#$@ me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?"
    Heathers!!

"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll. Chips, dips, chains, whips. You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that. No, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals."
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options

Jaws

"Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it."
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Jaws?

"If you want to be taken seriously, you gotta have serious hair"
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    Options

Jaws

"Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it."

Blow!

"I love the smell of commerce in the morning"
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    Mallrats

(trying this one again) "If you want to be taken seriously, you gotta have serious hair"
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    Options
    Mallrats

(trying this one again) "If you want to be taken seriously, you gotta have serious hair"

Is it Mean Girls?

YOU GO, GLEN COCO!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    "You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll. Chips, dips, chains, whips. You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that. No, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals."
    Weird Science :)

From my favorite movie: I can't tell you... that was one of the best times I ever had. It was. But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a di.ck.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    Options
    Weird Science :)

From my favorite movie: I can't tell you... that was one of the best times I ever had. It was. But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a di.ck.

Rotten in Denmark sounds like Hamlet. But...is this Hamlet? Haha
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    Is it Mean Girls?
    No, it was Working Girl (old one, but that quote always stuck in my head...)