60 pounds down with pics......

Options
Famzav8
Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
I hope this works.... this is my first time posting pics on here........ Starting weight was 226 in February 2011........ current weight is 166 in January 2012.........

BEFORE
[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/leeannbond/weight loss/Sinttulo1.gif[/img]

AFTER
[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/leeannbond/weight loss/391849_732610366183_39202929_35351099_1680033262_n.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Famzav8
    Options
    darn it! It didnt' work.. Any advice?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I hope this works.... this is my first time posting pics on here........ Starting weight was 226 in February 2011........ current weight is 166 in January 2012.........

BEFORE
    [img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/leeannbond/weight loss/Sinttulo1.gif[/img]

AFTER
    [img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/leeannbond/weight loss/391849_732610366183_39202929_35351099_1680033262_n.jpg[/img]

Make sure the letters are lower case "img"
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    BTW AMAZING progress! Looking great!! You look like a total new person.
  • Famzav8
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh - thank you!!!!!
  • Famzav8
    Options
    BTW AMAZING progress! Looking great!! You look like a total new person.

thanks for the tip! I went up and edited the original post..... I thought I was crazy not being able to get it to work. :)
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I literally just did a double take and had to scroll back up to the first picture to make sure it was the same person! You look amazing!
  • chiefinkorea
    Options
    Great effort. Well done!!!
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    Wow! You really do look like a totally different person! That's amazing. Great job! You're such an inspiration :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Thank you for the motivation :)
  • Famzav8
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I'm definitley not proud of where I started...... this has always been a silent struggle for me - never really talk about it alot. But I figured it's time to be proud of what I have accomplished so far - it's okay to celebrate! Plus I don't feel silly because I don't know anyone on here....... lol :)
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!!! :) You look wonderful!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Well done girl. Gorgeous :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
  • rosemariegraham
    Options
    FANTASTIC, You really look like a different person. I think we all need to realize that keeping it a silent struggle only makes it worse. I hope to add my own pictures one day too. Congrats on the new, well deserved you!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, though I disagree with those who have said you look like a different person- you look the same, only slimmer :)

I'm starting over again (after losing/gaining almost 50lbs) and hope to see these same results this time next year :) Thanks for sharing!

What was your process? (diet, exercise...)
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    AMAZING job!! youre beautiful!!!
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You were very beautiful before, now you're that AND healthy! Good job!
  • Famzav8
    Options
    You look fantastic, though I disagree with those who have said you look like a different person- you look the same, only slimmer :)

I'm starting over again (after losing/gaining almost 50lbs) and hope to see these same results this time next year :) Thanks for sharing!

What was your process? (diet, exercise...)

The first couple of months I didn't even worry about exercise.... my goal was to get my eating spot-on. My doc had told me that you don't exercise to lose weight......... you change your eating to lose weight so that you can exercise. I took it to heart. I told myself that my only "job" during those months was to really change how I was eating...... after I got into that habit I started integrating the exercise back in which I was ready for because I was feeling better all around. Overall I have stuck to a diet of about 1300-1400 calories a day - and try to eat a minimum of 80 grams of protein....... I've been doing a lot of running and now incorporating some good weight lifting. My biggest complaint now is that I have loose skin on my stomach which I don't know if I should blame on my kids..... my weight gain.... or maybe a little of both? But I'm hoping that I'm young enough that with some dedication it will *snap back* ?
  • christelini
    Options
    wow gorgeous at botht weights!!! wtg!!!
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!