Amazing transformation -- congrats!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love seeing these before/after pictures. Reminds me that this works and I can do it! Thanks for sharing.
  • DmJones18
    DmJones18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well it will be posts and pictures like this that may just keep me on track. It is DOABLE,,,thank you for sharing and Congrats. You were beautiful before and glowing now!
  • shadshad
    Options
    You look great...thanks for the post...inspiring
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! What I notice in the second is how happy and comfortable you look.
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    your starting weight is close to mine.. you look beautiful! congrats!
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 lbs too so that's amazing! I wish I could see what changes your body went through though! I can't tell very much :(
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    it is funny that you kind of look like your baby sister. LOL. Great job!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You looks absolutely great! Beautiful girl!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you look great. we started about the same and currently almost same weight. :)
  • NorthernLight2
    Options
    Wow!! You look fabulous!! First time on MFP and I am inspired. Thanks.
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    darn it! It didnt' work.. Any advice?

It worked and you look amazing! You were pretty before and beautiful now! Way to go girl!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    great!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!! So much younger and healthier, and just STUNNING!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    woww you look pretty congrats doll!
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 lbs too so that's amazing! I wish I could see what changes your body went through though! I can't tell very much :(

When i was flipping back through pics I realized that I had definitley been avoiding the camera...... with me I carried the majority of my weight on my stomach (the most dangerous place to carry it health-wise)....... I went from a size 20 to a 12. I feel like I have lost the weight very proportional..... and i still have a pooch.... but it protrude like it did before....... :)
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

When i was flipping back through pics I realized that I had definitley been avoiding the camera...... with me I carried the majority of my weight on my stomach (the most dangerous place to carry it health-wise)....... I went from a size 20 to a 12. I feel like I have lost the weight very proportional..... and i still have a pooch.... but it protrude like it did before....... :)

....... but it *doesn't* proturde....... lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!