OMG! Have you seen this?

Options
Skinny pods!!

http://www.skinnypods.com/

What will they think of next! Anyone tried these things?

Replies

• missfluffyuk
    Options
    I don't get it? :huh: Are you eating the stuff or aren't you?
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I saw these advertised this week and like any typical "OMG, THERE'S A QUICK FIX OPTION?????" junkie that I am, I got straight on the website...

From what I can gather they are podcasts/CD's that you listen to....kinda like meditation/hypnosis.

Has ANYONE tried anything like this and really seen results?? There are LOADS of testimonials...but how much do you believe?? :noway: :smile:
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't get it? :huh: Are you eating the stuff or aren't you?

No you just put a dessert inside and than TRY and eat it. Its like those toys you give to dogs that have a little piece of meat or whatever to keep them from getting bored!! It looks seriously weird though.
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think it is like giving you the chance to taste the yummy stuff but not "overeat" on it
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I want one!!!

Only because I like the 'Ice-cream' holder, lol.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I am laughing because some genius is sitting making tons of money selling skinny pods.Screw working, I'm selling fat-free water from now on. I'm gonna be rich!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha.
    I just looked at the website.

I'd feel way to ridiculous trying to use those, lol.
  • ayshamc
    Options
    Ohhh no wait....sorry, I thought these were the same as something else I saw this week!! Sorry...moving on! :laugh:
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I can see this used to provoke anorexia.. hmm i wish people would just educate themselves.. you can have your cake and eat it too.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Skinny pods!!

No thanks -- lol
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    People will buy anything.
    :laugh:
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Skinny pods!!

funny how they won't reveal the nutritional facts.
    Did I miss that?

They can't because you chose what you put in a bag which you then lick.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Skinny pods!!

funny how they won't reveal the nutritional facts.
    Did I miss that?

They can't because you chose what you put in a bag which you then lick.
    Oh, I see; no thanks.......lol
  • ayshamc
    Options
    It is actually like one of those things you give to a dog, to keep them entertained throughout the day....

"Skinny Pods flood your taste buds with flavor, but restrict the calories that reach your stomach. The Pods' patent-pending design allows you to reach TTSS while eating as little as 67 calories of chocolate (or 36 calories of gummi bears)."

Think i'd rather just eat the 67 Calories of Chocolate than looking like an idiot trying to get it out of one of those purple things! :laugh:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    So do you lick it? That just seems weird and gross. There are no quick fixes!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I think I will take one to the movie theater with me and see how many people think I am bat *kitten* crazy.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've just showed this to my husband.
    He was amazed and said " how can you eat fish & chips from that cone pot?" :noway:

If I have to explain that fish & chips are not a snack it beats me how he lost 79 Lbs!!
    :frown:
  • ayshamc
    Options
    I think I will take one to the movie theater with me and see how many people think I am bat *kitten* crazy.

Hahaha, love it!!!!! :laugh:
  • adlwilmot
    adlwilmot Posts: 117
    Options
    You'd have to be REALLY stupid for one of these to work. I know that it doesn't matter how much I try to trick my brain, when it comes to cravings, NOTHING will ever fool it. So if I want 10 pieces of chocolate, I will have to eat 10 pieces of chocolate or at least as many as necessary until my brain says "stop". If this takes me 15 minutes, and instead of eating 10 I eat just 1 by sucking on it, I'll still want more!! Best solution: go for a run and then see if you want chocolate. Problem solved.
  • ayshamc
    Options
    So do you lick it? That just seems weird and gross. There are no quick fixes!

Yep, put the snack of your choice in there and then lick it...am assuming there are tiny holes in the top to let the flavour and little tidgy tiny bits through!