OMG! Have you seen this?

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    I think I will take one to the movie theater with me and see how many people think I am bat *kitten* crazy.

Hahaha, love it!!!!! :laugh:

I can seriously just see someone drooling over the nylon panty hose they are trying to suck a cupcake out of.
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    hahaha.. thats one of the stupidest things ive ever seen...
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Weight loss is a multi-billion dollar industry because so many people are looking for the next pill, cream or gadget that will melt the fat away without working for it...the funny thing is that the counting calories and exercising are still available for FREE .... :)
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    So...basically you put a piece of chocolate bar or whatever it is you're craving into a glorified tea bag, then you put the glorified tea bag in your mouth and suck on it or swirl it around?! That's supposed to curb your craving? That sounds like a mega binge eat just waiting to happen. It's medieval torture in the shape of an ice cream cone!
  • I think I will take one to the movie theater with me and see how many people think I am bat *kitten* crazy.

I can seriously just see someone drooling over the nylon panty hose they are trying to suck a cupcake out of.

ROFL!!!:laugh:
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    I think I will take one to the movie theater with me and see how many people think I am bat *kitten* crazy.

Pmsl thanks for giving me a laugh this morning
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Skinny Pods are guaranteed to make your pockets skinnier
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    hahaha, OMG. I would lose it trying to watch someone try to eat a cucpcake out of one of these.
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    I think I would actually cry in frustration and throw this cone around if trying to get a piece of chocolate out of this thing and why does it have to be pink anyway?
  • To be honest, it makes me gag to even think about it. Once you have licked it a couple of times, the mesh will become sodden with your own saliva, which then seeps onto the food you're trying to eat, making it a mush of spit and chocolate which you then want to such up? Ugh, no thank you, that's enough in itself to put me off eating. Full stop. The same result can be achieved through a sweaty sock!
  • nickykf201
    nickykf201 Posts: 10 Member
    omg what a load of rubbish...
  • Kenzietea2
    I think I would actually cry in frustration and throw this cone around if trying to get a piece of chocolate out of this thing and why does it have to be pink anyway?

Its "lavender" ;)
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33 Member
    LOL, well you made me look. Love the comparison to the 'get-at-it doggie treat toy to, LOL
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member

Its "lavender" ;)

You are right - I was distracted by the pink donut and the cupcake and ...
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    This is a joke! if ever, EVER got one of these (i wouldn't btw) i would end up tearing it apart and scoffing down whatever i put in it :laugh:
  • Kenzietea2

Its "lavender" ;)

You are right - I was distracted by the pink donut and the cupcake and ...

That donut does look way to good.
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Hahahaha!!! I had to look it up!!! Hilarious and disgusting at the same time!! I have something similar for my baby to keep them from choking. Yuck, mesh in my mouth!! Plus, it would just really make me furious...:)
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Bizarre.
    I like the pics of cutting a twinkie in half and putting one in the bag. So now I have an open package with half a twinkie left over. Know what I would do with the other half? EAT IT.
    And the pics of the hersey kisses. So I am supposed to peel the foil off and not pop one in my mouth. I don't think so.
  • To be honest, it makes me gag to even think about it. Once you have licked it a couple of times, the mesh will become sodden with your own saliva, which then seeps onto the food you're trying to eat, making it a mush of spit and chocolate which you then want to such up? Ugh, no thank you, that's enough in itself to put me off eating. Full stop. The same result can be achieved through a sweaty sock!
    Yeahh that was the first place my mind went. Vom.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    These are about the dumbest thing I think I've ever laid eyes on. I'm with all of you...sounds gross! Plus, the website is misleading...it shows them putting half a Twinkie and such in there, but if you read all of the site, you can only use 3 Hershey's kisses or a single flavor of gummy bear, nothing else.

Geez, that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back... :grumble: