Pop Chips

Options
13»

Replies

• TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got a whole box of 24 bags on line through Amazon.com all different flavors and their 100 calories per bag. I think buying the small bags is better. Portion control.
    I get the variety 100 calorie packs off amazon too! Some how I end up eating four bags a day until they are gone :/ I wish I had better control over pop chips
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    definitely jalapeno! But Target here is now carrying the new Kettle Corn flavor, I sooo wanna try that one!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i FINALLY found the jalapeno ones not too long ago - tbh i dont like them as much. they have pretty good flavor but just not what i was expecting i guess. i still eat them, but salt and vinegar will always be my favorite <3
  • SylLab
    SylLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Pop Chips!! It's the perfect thing to grab at a store when you have a chip craving plus the individual bags
    are 100 cals, not bad! BBQ is my favorite.
  • apothecarist
    Options
    Thanks to you guys, I just bought a small bag of these today. They're GOOD!!!
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM! I like the sour cream & onion and the regular flavors, I haven't had the chili lime, but I suspect I'd really like that. I wish I could find Salt & Vinegar ones.

I usually get mine at Target, but I've seen them at all the local grocery stores. If you can't find them locally, Amazon has them.
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Pop Chips are great! I like the plain ones with some roasted garlic salsa dip. The cheddar and sweet potato are good too.