Wedding challenge

Options
Ok here it is
sw 144.8
cw 142.8

finally pass the 10 marker! Its getting out of the 140's thats going to be the hardest. Heres to the new week.

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok here it is
    sw 144.8
    cw 142.8

finally pass the 10 marker! Its getting out of the 140's thats going to be the hardest. Heres to the new week.
  • rach700
    rach700 Posts: 25
    Options
    last week- 188.2

This week- 186.6
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Last week: 268.2

This week: 266.0
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Way to go girls!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ok so I want to join but what the challenge? like lose an amount by the date?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    ok so I want to join but what the challenge? like lose an amount by the date?

I was keeping track of everyone and how many dates till wedding but many people have not sent in weigh in so . Weigh ins are wedn. post your new weight here any suggestions on challenges for the week, talk about wedding plans . Most of all support! Dont forget to post when your wedding is and starting weight and goal weight
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    So how is everyone's weekend going so far? Do any fun activites to replace actual excerise?

Im starting to feel a little better, finally can eat a little more. Every time i start to get into a rythm then i end up sick again . I know i probably push myself to soon and thefore im never fully recovered. Cleaning the house right now is alot of excerise for me ive been doing a little all day at least its better then become a vegetable on the couch:grumble: Heres to a good sunday :drinker:
  • destiny_206
    Options
    Ok so my current weight is 155. My goal weight was 125 and I want to be down to atleast that. I want to fit into a off the shelf size 6 wedding dress. Our date is not till October 10th of 2010. So I have lots of time but I want to get my dress so I would like to be december of this year. I am in a size 10 now so I think the 125 might get me to a 6? So 30 Lbs by December at the latest. At 2lbs a week I should be done by june 21st, but I seem to have slowed back down so at a lb a week so that would put it at october 4th.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Well i think you can do it giving your weight loss today!
  • rach700
    Options
    First of all, I journaled my food all weekend again! However, I don't add alcoholic drinks. Do you girls? I try to drink only one night a weekend. My personal trainer told me last week that she doesn't want me to drink alcohol until my wedding in June. However, she is letting me drink for my showers and my bachelorette parties. What are you girls doing about going out?

Also, last week I worked out in the pool at my gym. I have never done that before, but it was a break from the monotony of my regular exercise routine.
  • destiny_206
    Options
    you need to count those drinks, that's a lot of calories.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Dont forget to count drinks non alcholic and alcholic like destiny said lots of caloires! And drinking one night is not bad as long as you dont over do it and are catious as to what your drinking. There are some drinks you can drink that are less in calories then others do some reasearch before going out.
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

1 lb loss for me this week! I went from 266 to 265! I've finailly hit the 20 lbs mark!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Way to go :flowerforyou: I forgot today was wednesday so I didnt weigh in , first thing tomorrow. How is everyone else?
  • rach700
    Options
    Not great. I gained back two pounds. Back to 188.2. What do you girls think about your period week? Do you think that adds to your weight?
  • destiny_206
    Options
    So I am also up two labs this week and have no clue why, i have been with in a 100ish calories each day, maybe I do need to go back tot he gym, nothing seems to be working this time. I was on my period this week so yeah maybe it dose effect weight, I have gone so long without one I am not sure (I did back to back with birth control). Anyways congrats to everyone who has lost.
    Kim
  • rach700
    Options
    Has anyone tried Herbalife shakes?
  • destiny_206
    Options
    Has anyone tried Herbalife shakes?

Nope never heard of them.
  • rach700
    Options
    Hey girls-I weighed in this morning and I am now 184.2. That is a 4lb. loss since the weigh in on Wednesday. I have no clue what that is about. Does anyone have an idea?

I weighed in because I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to monitor my medication change (we think the medication was making me gain weight and not lose). At the doctor, I weighed 185. Three weeks ago at the doctor I weighed 189. Therefore, I wanted to see on my regular scale if there was a difference and there was!!!

I am going to try not to drink too much this weekend. It is hard because it is part of my life style and my friends' lifestyles!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I girls never heard of hearblife.

Im down .4 not a big loss but tom is coming around. And that goes to the question that rach asked your period does add water weight.

Im not logging anythign cause im not even eating anthing due to the stict diet the docs have put me on for my stomach.I just want to get better so i can get back on track once again. This stomach thing wont go away now i have to get a colonoscope done yeah! Hopefully they will find whats wrong with me. 6 months to the wedding and i have 12 pounds to loose. Its still doable but not if i cant work out and eat healthy and properly. So how is everyone else doing? Any big plans for the weekend ?