13»

Replies

• officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Favorite Fruit:
    BERRIES! Strawberries, blue berries, raspberries love em all

Veggies:
    This is tough. I'd say Green Beans or Broccoli but both cooked not raw (steamed or roasted)

Just found some recipes for both that sound/are great

Roasted Parmesan green beans- (this one is great already tried it)
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/11/roasted-parmesan-green-beans.html
    Roasted Broccoli with balsamic glaze
    http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com/2012/01/roasted-broccoli-with-balsamic-and.html

The Parmesan green bean recipe looks great! Bump!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I love avocado just raw... I also love spinach in a salad or in pastry.... although i try to avoid the pastries now lol...
    love yamss boiled then lightly seasoned.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'm from the caribbean so I like tropical fruit. Guava is my favourite, tons of vitamin C. Also mango. FAvourite veggie is kale, and I like either kale chips or sautéed kale with lots of garlic and lemon juice :)
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Veggies--- I love steamed asparagus!! I also love steamed broccoli, and spinach. My favs raw are cauliflower, spinch and bell peppers!
    Fruits--- Love Love LOOOOVe strawberries! Also love clementines, and granny smith apples!
  • 280to140
    Options
    My favourite fruits are clementines and satsumas (I love any type of oranges basically), and my favourite vegetable is probably spinach when it's raw, it's perfect in salad, and any type of onion, I could live on spring onions.
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Veggies: Artichokes (I even have an artichoke tattoo haha), broccoli, sweet potatoes, zucchini, spaghetti squash.

Fruits: Banana, blueberries, grapefruit.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite fruit/veggie to eat? How do you like to prepare it (cooked, raw, seasoned, etc...)? Any recipes that you make with it?

This is difficult, I love most fruit.

Oranges, grapes, applies, bananas, strawberries, melon - arghhhh the list is long and plentiful lol.

I eat oranges most of all.