Biggest Kitchen Fail

Options
mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
Ok fess up time like Fat Club

The first rule about Fat Club is - we air our biggest binge

Mine personally was I would go in the kitchen about 10PM and just dump butter flour sugar and an egg into a bowl with raisins and just mix it all up then destroy it while watching Family Guy

You might recognise this as cake mix, yeah i wasn't satisfied licking the bowl :( i had the whole thing

So what are your darkest binges.....

Replies

• Flowmotivatehealthcoaching
    Options
    hmm i love chocolat.... when i start eating a little piece its not enough... i have to eat the whole bar.....
    So now i don t buy it anymore... and when i eat chocolat once in a while i just let me enjoy the whole bar and so some extra exercise ! And i love sweet wine but when i drink it in weekend i get hungry and eat my boyfriends chips he is eating next to me on the sofa! so started to drink wodka wich is less in calories and i put it in a nice hot cup of tea. :wink:
  • mruntidy
    Options
    vodka in tea hmmm might try that
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I used to get home about 10pm, drink a bottle of wine, then find a load of meat, put it in with macaroni cheese then put a load of real grated cheese on top. microwave pour on the ketchup and shove in face. I have not done that in 9 months. How good am I?!?!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a whole bottle of wine on occasion... for someone my height and weight, that's certainly a massive binge. Now I understand how much alcohol to consume. Used to go out loads and throw back shots with my friends; I didn't realize just how many calories were in them, and we'd go out after a full breakfast/lunch/dinner, so it was like doubling my calories for the day!

Very glad I now understand just how many calories are in alcohol. I occasionally indulge in some mimosas or a glass or two of wine, so I don't go out like I used to.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I used to eat an entire tub of Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines frosting with a spoon. Then eat an entire thing of macaroni and cheese.

Oh yeah, did I mention this was at 3pm and then I'd still eat a huge dinner?

Haven't done that in years now, thankfully!
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I used to get home about 10pm, drink a bottle of wine, then find a load of meat, put it in with macaroni cheese then put a load of real grated cheese on top. microwave pour on the ketchup and shove in face. I have not done that in 9 months. How good am I?!?!

Well done for the co-ordination to do all that after a bottle of wine, i would bo on my back talking to the cat im such a lightweight! Well done for staying on the wagon for nine months, i havent done it for six i think
  • Flowmotivatehealthcoaching
    Options
    yea just a little bit of vodka gives you that warm feeling!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple times where I made up a box of brownies or cake mix and just ate... and ate.... and ate...
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Back in the day...lol... When I was stressed or just plain tired, I would sit with a jar of peanut butter, a jar of fudge (the kind you heat to put on sundae's ) and a spoon... a bite of fudge... a bite of peanut butter... repeat... It's been forever since I've done that and it doesn't even sound good anymore but my family still laughs at me over it!
  • tarheelgrl32
    tarheelgrl32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i too have made cake mix/brownie mix just to eat the batter out of the bowl...still working on this
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    My biggest binges involve bags of pretzel M&M's or the chocolate eggs with the crispy candy coating at easter. I would eat a full family size bag which is like 8-10 portions. Usually with a bottle of wine while watching television. I can't have any of that stuff in my house unless it is in portioned sizes because it is like candy crack!
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    A whole bag of Doritos and a container of sour cream! So yummy. I'm also guilty of batter eating. :(
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    My biggest down fall is hersheys kisses with almonds. I would buy a bag and eat the entire bag within a week of buying it
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cheese ... I could eat half of wheel of Stilton watching TV on my computer.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a whole fresh loaf...... with low fat spread of course, as it's all I've ever used LOL

The idea was to share it with my hubby but quite often I'd have to go out and buy another, or tell him I forgot to buy one - that worked until he found an empty wrapper :(

PS - now I rarely eat bread at all....... but I still drool when I pass the bakery counter!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I could eat hot cheetos nonstop, or until I fry my taste buds off. Those things are nasty though! One of those tiny bags is 2 servings equaling almost 400 calories and that is only 2 ounces or something.

So now i just don't buy them and keep healthier snacks at home so I don't go cruising for cheetos.
  • 1953Judith
    1953Judith Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I used to be a human eating tornado after work back in the day. I would open the refrigerator, open the cupboards, swoop through the pantry. If it was in my path, I ate and destroyed. Those crazy days are over, thank goodness.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    being single i hardly ever have a lot of food in my kitchen. my binges would come form going to pubs and drinking 8 pints and having poutine and burgers and such.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    ironically i feel so happy it wasn't just me that fell victim to the cake mix monster! i felt pretty therapeutic just telling people :happy:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    my binge would be to make sour cream and onion dip and eat a bag of potato chips with that. Have not done that in YEARS, thank goodness.