Biggest Kitchen Fail

Options

Replies

• MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Before I altered my eating habits it was crisps and chocolate (Mars bars, Malteser, Minstrels, Milky Way, Bounty). Omg, I'm drooling!
    Now, it's Chinese food. I LOVE szechuan chow mein. Follow that with some caramel honeycombe icecream and I'm happy.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    bump
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    At the moment, I could quite happily go a pizza hut cheese pizza, with bbq chicken wings and then scoff an entire tub of the brownie bliss ice cream. Any left overs...consumed a little bit later that night...or for breakfast the next morning.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can't have cheese or chocolate in the house at the moment....if I even see it, I think I would consume the lot.

I am better just not having it any where near me! :sad:
  • MummyOfSeven
    Options
    I can't have cheese or chocolate in the house at the moment....if I even see it, I think I would consume the lot.

Oooo, cheese. That too! Wensleydale with cranberries, Brie, Edam, extra mature Cheddar....
  • mindy2185
    Options
    im so guilty of licking the cake batter bowl. i would even purposely leave more in the bowl just so i would have more to eat, horrible, i know!
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    entire tubes of pilsbury orange rolls.
    whole large papa john's pizzas. did take about a day and a half, but i routinely put away an entire pizza on my own.
    whole packages of premade cookie dough.
    1/4 pounder, large fries, an extra mcdouble. oh, and a bottled water because i don't drink soda.
    whole boxes of kraft dinner. that's child's play.

^ yeah. fatty with no impulse control. woo!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    im so guilty of licking the cake batter bowl. i would even purposely leave more in the bowl just so i would have more to eat, horrible, i know!

I haven't made cake in awhile, but I also would purposely leave more in the bowl. The last time I made it, I made sure to get as much into the pan as I could and it drove me nuts the whole time because I was missing out on the batter.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a whole fresh loaf...... with low fat spread of course, as it's all I've ever used LOL

The idea was to share it with my hubby but quite often I'd have to go out and buy another, or tell him I forgot to buy one - that worked until he found an empty wrapper :(

I do that still. not with bread but sometimes I will eat something and feel so guilty that I go buy another one before my husband realizes it is gone.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My biggest would have to be the first time I went to the US after having lived there for three years and then moved back to Iceland for 8 years. So many types of candy I hadn't eaten since I was a kid so I bought EVERYTHING I could get my hands on. Peanut butter m&ms, gushers, fruit roll ups, gummies, tootsie rolls (my favorite), packaged mac and cheese, reese's peanut butter puffs, marshmallow fluff and so on.
    Ate and ate.
  • roleypoleycoley
    roleypoleycoley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Before I altered my eating habits it was crisps and chocolate (Mars bars, Malteser, Minstrels, Milky Way, Bounty). Omg, I'm drooling!
    Now, it's Chinese food. I LOVE szechuan chow mein. Follow that with some caramel honeycombe icecream and I'm happy.

Omg! I love Chineese food so much, I could polish off 3 plates of sticky rice, orange chicken, general tso, crab rangoon and spicey honey beef and either a pint of ben and jerry's or a whole bar of ritter sport milk chocolate hazel nut.
  • ladybug813
    Options
    a pound of peanut M&M's an entire 9X13 pan of brownies with a bag of chocolate chips in them and of course a 2 liter of diet coke!
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would make a large bag of movie theatre butter popcorn, and then mix together a cup of sugar with 1/4 cup cinnamon, and dump the popcorn and cinnamon-sugar in a large bowl to devour the whole thing in one sitting. Sometimes I would melt extra butter to pour on top to help the sugar stick better. LOL When I first joined MFP, I entered it into the recipe calculator to see, out of curiousity, how bad it was. almost 1200 calories... YIKES never again! lol
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    I've had a couple times where I made up a box of brownies or cake mix and just ate... and ate.... and ate...

Guilty too.... Haven't done that in years. But I used to do that more than I'd like to admit.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i can't keep chocolate in the house! :explode:
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great posts. I would eat a large pizza, dozen breadsticks, and a 2 liter of diet coke. Later, I would have ice cream or pie.

It's funny how we fess up after the weight loss. I know some people that are fat that claim they can't lose weight and they don't eat anything.
  • ancra_ac
    ancra_ac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting all of these! I am guilty of most of them...alcohol has never been a problem, but cake or brownie batter. Cake has never been an issue once it was cooked, but I have definitely been known to eat a 9x13 pan of brownies fresh from the oven, or an entire bag of chips with french onion dip. And of course a big glass of skim milk or diet coke to make it healthy lol.

Still dealing with impulse control so I can not have most of these types of things in the house. I tried buying the weight watcher brownies, but ate 3 yesterday to finish the box..... like I said, I am still dealing with impulse control.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Aw heck, pizza, a POUND bag of M&Ms, XL Hershey bars, cans of chocolate frosting, bags of chips (not all in one sitting, just various binges), you name it. If it's sugary or just junk - it is NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE. I will eat it and eat lots of it!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    cereal is my kryptonite. I can go through 2 boxes and a gallon of soymilk and still be hungry. Shameful.
  • MummyOfSeven
    Options
    Had my dinner and still have over 600 calories left.
    C'meeeere choccy choccy choccy :bigsmile: