Almost 30lbs lost w/pics 20 more to go!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Briss18
    Briss18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! How tall are you? I weigh 9lbs less then you and don't look anything like that. What a toned body can look like. Amazing Thinspiration!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How tall are you?
    I'm 174 right now and I look more like your before picture
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats. Keep up the awesome work and best wishes to that goal. You will for sure hit it AND maintain. :)
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    We have pretty much the same starting point and goal weight. You look great! Hope I look nearly that good when I'm done! :)
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job so far, and good luck on the next 20 (although you don't look like you need to lose that much at all!).
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great, awesome job! I fell of the wagon last summer too, but 2012 is our year. Keep up the good
    work everyone!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! How tall are you? I weigh 9lbs less then you and don't look anything like that. What a toned body can look like. Amazing Thinspiration!

Thanks hun! I'm 5'9 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!