5'1 whats your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my goal is 110 lbs.

I have been there before after having my kids (ive done it twice). It only took about four months to do it and that is the time frame I have now. Last year I was 165-170 (not exactly sure since I would not get on a scale). Now I am at 155 so i have a long way to go.
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 110. I'm 5'0.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal weight for right now is 150 but eventually once I hit 150 i would like to get down to 120-130.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2", and my goal is about 165lbs. i have no idea how that will look, and i'll re-evaluate when i get there. i'm currently 178lbs (down from 230). it's difficult trying to say a goal weight- i've always been a chubber and i'm the smallest now that i've been in my adult life. so a goal weight is a bit of a difficult thing to pinpoint because it's all uncharted territory!
  • angie_wow
    angie_wow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and target weight is 120lb. :smile:
  • 5' 3''
    currently 150 wanna be 110
  • AngieBaby85
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1.5 inches, 126 lbs, goal weight = 115 lbs anyone esle hate working out as much as I do? :)
  • Carnelian78
    Options
    5'1 here & I am aiming for between 110 - 115. Started at 178lbs 6 months ago & am currently 138lbs, seems like I have been there for ages, what with Christmas & b'days over the last month. Hopefully I can get back on track now they are all over with for a while.
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1" and my ultimate goal is to stop worrying about the scale/weight and focus on fitness. Baby steps.
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    im five foot tall and i originally started way back in jan 2010 at 158.8lbs. i weigh 136.6 now and have a GW of 115. however i definitely wanna stay curvy so if im at 120 and satisfied with the way i look so be it.

sounds crazy for me to say but i love my curvy hips, butt and thighs (i used to HATE them but ive grown to love them). i just wish they were more toned along with my arms being slimmer and my stomach being flatter.

#s used to be a BIG deal to me. they still are but im starting to get to the way of thinking as long as i look good and im not at a weight that classifies me as overweight, so what if im 125lbs?
  • kristinf1976
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal is 135. That is what I weighed in the past when I was a size 6. That sounds high for a size 6, but I have quite a bit of muscle.

When I was a size 2 with more muscle than I have now, I weighed 130 pounds, so I think muscle is a significant factor

. I am totally at peace with the fact that I will never look like a "stick". Even at a size two with a lot of muscle, I still had a "bubble butt". I also was so lean that you could see the striations of muscle in my shoulders and had six pack abs, but on the back of my thighs, there was STILL a little bit of cellulite. Some things we just have to come to terms with. :) Good luck!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Goin' for 115!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    5'1, starting at 140 lbs with a first goal to get to 125, and a dream goal of 115 :)
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    110!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    im 5'2 and i would like to be around 140.
  • themooseyfate
    Options
    I'm 5'2" or so and my goal for now is 120 since that's the least I think I've ever been since adulthood. I'd be really,really happy with 115 though.
  • JasHayes
    Options
    I'm a curvy and have a larger bust so i'm going for mid bmi of 115-125.
  • sps327
    sps327 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nearly 5'1", mid term goal is 135, long range 125.
  • pixiestellmeto
    pixiestellmeto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    133lbs which is higher than recommended but I can maintain that once there. Ive 33lbs to lose but I'm going to tackle it in half stone chunks.
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and I want to get to 135-ish and see from there. I have huge boobs so it also depends on how much of them I lose too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!