Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 110 i'm with you
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'll walk with you (well maybe after a while - we can run!) feel free to add me!:laugh:
  • MontanaSara
    MontanaSara Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 80lbs to lose. You cann add me.
  • ameedm77
    ameedm77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in....add me;)
  • christypon
    christypon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a total of 83.5 pounds. Me starting weight (the largest I have ever been) was 218.5. I am 5'2" so my goal weight is 135. I have done this once before about 10 years ago. I did it too! Then I got lazy and gained it all back plus some. I have to get serious again and do it again. I know that I can but it won't be easy. So far it has only been a week and I have lost 6.5 pounds. Not bad for a week! I need to work more on the exercise part. I definately could use the support! My husband is doing it with me so that helps. Feel free to add me!
  • QuiltinMom
    Options
    Count me in!! Together we can encourage each other, share recipes, ideas on how to get over obstacles, etc. :smile:

I've lost 19 so far but need to lose an additional 80.

Had lost 40 last spring and then I "fell off the wagon" when summer arrived. Need to stay grounded in this. Looking forward to helping each other.
  • MN_GIRL
    MN_GIRL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just joined so I can't figure out how to "add you". Do you need to add me? Thanks!
  • Alisonuk
    Options
    I am looking to loose 85 pounds, need all the help I can get!
  • mommabear13
    mommabear13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to all this blogging but I will try. My Name is LiAnna, I am 54 yrs old, and I need to loose over 200 lbs, Needless to say I have lots of medical issues. My goal is not to be "skinny" but to be healthy enough to walk, breath, and live. I need lots of encouragement, help,and frim freinds to push me when I can't push myself. Best of Luck all. Anyone who can help me feel free to all me
    BTW sorry for the pic.
  • vbossi
    vbossi Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started on here last friday. I love to eat and have NO willpower at all. I set my goal to lose 100lbs. I have never been able to do it before but I'm not in good health and I need to do something. I have fibromyalgia, back, knee and hip trouble so it's really hard for me to exercise. I need all the encouragement I can get and will do the same back.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I could stand to loose 80-120 pounds, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • MACGlammaGirl
    MACGlammaGirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im SO in & new to this site. I really need a support group! Looking for a great community to blog this VERY difficult journey; feel free to add me and/or suggest friends!
  • RobertLee233
    Options
    I have mini goals ,but they add up to 100. You can add me if you have these goals.
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    sure, but there are alot of post for over 75-100 lbs to lose on here.
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about 80lbs and I know we all need as much support as possible. Please add me :)
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    Options
    Hi ! I'm new to this site and it looks simple to use. I need some support friends :) We can do this together!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am with you, looking to lose 100 lbs too. Feel free to add me if you like, and we can reach our goals together!
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I still have about 120 lbs to lose. We can be friends.
  • Tcrp1982
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs! So I am game add me TCRP1982!

My goal for the next few months is to lose 30 lbs before my Las Vegas trip for My Passion Party conference in March!
  • meredithgainey
    meredithgainey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in that bracket! Need to loose atleast 100! Will friend you for support...