Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• MissGatekeeper
    Options
    I am aiming to lose about 80 pounds overall.. 9 down, 71 to go. :p Feel free to add me. :)
  • SiouxPrincess
    SiouxPrincess Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is awesome that there are so many people that are choosing to be healthy. I started on March 28, 2011 and I have lost 65 pounds and have another 59 to go. This is a great site to use and there are wonderful people here to support you. Good luck to all of you that are starting your new journey and to those that have been on this journey for a while, keep up the great work :happy:
    Feel free to add me if you would like, I am always looking for more friends to encourage and support.
    :flowerforyou:
  • starscreensiren
    starscreensiren Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    yes, me! my goal is to go from 230 to 140 (i want to keep the curves :3)
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as a friend I have 100 lbs to still lose so far have lost 48 lbs Would love to provide support and receive it as we go on this journey 2012 is the year Have a great day
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I need to lose between 80/85 lb and really would like to get motivated along with others starting now! Wishing you luck and support. : )
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 70, just a little over 60 left to go. :<
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    I just started this tracking tool yesterday...I have 100lbs to lose...Add me! Good luck everyone!
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what the general pounds/ kilos ratio is? Because I hear everyone on the site using measurements in pounds and I have no idea how much it is. I need to lose around 20 kilos or so. How much is that in pounds? I weigh around 90 kg all up.
  • Mandi6669
    Options
    I have 94 to lose!! -- add me? :) Looking for friends here as well!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    <----ME!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    im interested i have about 120 more to go my goal is 160. I'm 5 ft 3 285 and have already lost 140 lbs. It has been a struggle because i had emergency gallbladder surgery about 1.5 yrs ago and been struggling since. I had lost 190...:( I will be updating my profile soon.
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    I want to lose around that much. :)
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Does anyone know what the general pounds/ kilos ratio is? Because I hear everyone on the site using measurements in pounds and I have no idea how much it is. I need to lose around 20 kilos or so. How much is that in pounds? I weigh around 90 kg all up.

I think 20 kilos is about 44 pounds, I think. But don't quote me on that!
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    add me i'm in the same boat starting using mfp before xmas however logged in monday and now determined to continue will food diary every day and walk the dog every day .i have set goals for 1 lb weight loss and checked calories for 2lb weightloss and am trying to aim for somewhere in between good luck
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    adding you. :) I'm 75lbs into a goal of 100lbs. Slowed down in December, so I'm ready to get back into this thing 110%! Gotta catch back up!
  • myoldselfback
    myoldselfback Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and I've tried several diets. I'm currently combining all of them so I don't get sick of one. So if you want add me we all need support!:flowerforyou:
  • jxx1919
    Options
    I will absolutely help you out with this... I'm on the same track myself! Good luck!

Adding you :)
    -Jessica
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 85 lbs. Add me! I need all the friends I can get to help me on this journey.
  • tina323
    tina323 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need as much motivation as possible! :happy: