EATING NOT ENOUGH FOOD!

Options
2»

Replies

• lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys my desert for tonight is steak sandwich with steak seasoning!
    YUUUUUUUUMMMM
  • lisaelainee
    Options
    GO PERTH :P
    I don't understand this whole diet food thing, it is normal food to me. Is it a shame that I enjoy eating this?

There is nothing wrong with the food you are eating, there just isn't enough of it!
    I'm pleased to see that you added in a steak, it makes the day look much healthier.
    Honestly, as I said before, until you are eating enough, I suggest you don't do more than 30 mins or so of exercise, your body needs nutrition if you want to exercise - and if you want to be healthy.
    You're only young, please learn from the people like me who have spent so many years yo-yo dieting - don't do what we've done! Feed your body enough healthy food and get into good habits now, you will be really happy you did!
    (good advice from another Perth person :smile:)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    First piece of advice I'd give you is ditch the diet food.

If you want long term sustainable weight loss you need to learn how to eat and diet food isn't going to do that for you, Unless you intend to eat diet food forever. It'll also help with the massive calorie deficit that you're in. Get healthy fats, whole grains and lean protein back in your diet. You'll soon be hitting your calorie total and feeling much better for it.

The food that I am eating right now (said above) is what I normally eat, it's not diet food for me but regular food.
    (I went through a tough time and ate take away all the time for ages that's why I need to get back on track)

The thing is weight watchers is diet food. It's supposed to be used for losing weight not sustaining you in the longer term.
    In general what you're eating is fine, you just need to be eating the nutrient dense versions of what you're currently consuming. The side effect will be a heavier wallet (weight watchers is expensive) and a lighter healthier you.
  • lisaelainee
    Options
    Actually the weight watchers tuna (which is identical as normal spring water tuna) was actually cheaper and the weight watchers
    fruit tub was on special.
    I don't see your point..

If you want long term sustainable weight loss you need to learn how to eat and diet food isn't going to do that for you, Unless you intend to eat diet food forever. It'll also help with the massive calorie deficit that you're in. Get healthy fats, whole grains and lean protein back in your diet. You'll soon be hitting your calorie total and feeling much better for it.

The food that I am eating right now (said above) is what I normally eat, it's not diet food for me but regular food.
    (I went through a tough time and ate take away all the time for ages that's why I need to get back on track)

The thing is weight watchers is diet food. It's supposed to be used for losing weight not sustaining you in the longer term.
    In general what you're eating is fine, you just need to be eating the nutrient dense versions of what you're currently consuming. The side effect will be a heavier wallet (weight watchers is expensive) and a lighter healthier you.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Actually the weight watchers tuna (which is identical as normal spring water tuna) was actually cheaper and the weight watchers
    fruit tub was on special.
    I don't see your point..

A lot of diet foods have nutrients stripped out (good fats etc), that is why people are saying to switch to "regular" food which has more calories but also more nutrients.