hardest foods to stay away from

Options

Replies

• mine will sound daft but its weetabix, its my weakness! you can stick pizza, burgers infront of me and it will have no effect but weetabix! ill devour it!! lol
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    macaroni and cheese....im a sucker for anything cheesy :ohwell:
  • amyrllin
    Options
    Wine and chocolate!! I have started putting perrier in my wine and having a spritzer but oh how I love my white wine!!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    chocolate... i get really bad cravings week before and its impossible to resist so I save it just for that week and have it as treat once a month!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    anything salty and loaded with carbs lol
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Mine is Tequila....I have a hard time not having my cocktails in the evening.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    bagels! Not the crappy store brands, but the delicious hot out of the oven ones where it is a sin to toast them because they are so perfect...I have a sensitivity to gluten, and I could easily give up everything except bagels--as you can probably tell by the way I described them like a long lost lover.
  • italian_carol
    Options
    iv been going in and out too...coz i can't stay away from chips and cakes....oooh and alchool during the weekends haha
  • articfire2886
    Options
    definitely chips!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Fast food. I don't stay away from it though. I just eat it less and make sure it fits in my calories for the day. If I tried to stop eating it completely or even less than once a week I would not continue. I know that from past mistakes. Maybe someday in the future it will be different, but right now I know I still need to be allowed to eat it. :)
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    For me it's chocolate. I have no problems with staying away from pizza and hamburgers but chocolate is hard!

eat a hersey kiss!!! its like 25 cals but it helps my chocolate cravings!!
  • MgMarsoli
    Options
    Chips and French onion dip
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My sisters brownies or cupcakes are my weakness until I punch in the calorie count then Its not even worth the burn I will need to take that off my hips LOL
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Chips and cheese. I am a cheese *kitten*.....
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Anything seasonal. The thought that I'm missing my opportunity for the year makes me unable to resist!
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    chips and garlic bread. i just finally had to quit buying them b/c i have no self control!
  • jrenaldo
    jrenaldo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cake, Ice Cream, Chocolate or Peanut Butter...basically anything sweet!
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    Cupcakes, for sure.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chocolate & Cheese!!!! :love:

this said it all for me to!
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ice cream has been the one that is hard for me to stay away from. So that has been my new years resolution is to not eat anymore ice cream or sweets this year and so far have done well.