Shallow Much??

Options
2»

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting a lot of flack for exercising a lot, eating healthy, knowing answers in class. I'm a boring teacher's pet who needs a life.

Since when did laziness and idiocy become the 'in things' to do? Why is it funny and cool for someone to get so totally hammered that they forget their name and where they live, let alone a grade-making exam they have to take in a couple days? It's like people laugh WITH them, but laugh AT me.

I always have something to say because I'm not an idiot and I know the answers, dammit! :explode: It's not my fault if you're completed vapid and have nothing better to do than get totally wasted so you don't have to have any social skills! :explode:

GAH I HATE PEOPLE:mad:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Lately I've been getting a lot of flack for exercising a lot, eating healthy, knowing answers in class. I'm a boring teacher's pet who needs a life.

Since when did laziness and idiocy become the 'in things' to do? Why is it funny and cool for someone to get so totally hammered that they forget their name and where they live, let alone a grade-making exam they have to take in a couple days? It's like people laugh WITH them, but laugh AT me.

I always have something to say because I'm not an idiot and I know the answers, dammit! :explode: It's not my fault if you're completed vapid and have nothing better to do than get totally wasted so you don't have to have any social skills! :explode:

I kind feel bad telling you this but "That's Life"
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

I kind feel bad tell you this but "That's Life"

I know, but it's discouraging. I really don't understand people my age, I guess. I've always been told I'm an 'old soul'. I guess I must be crotchety too. :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    stay the course who cares about what everyone you do what's good for you.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    stay the course who cares about what everyone you do what's good for you.

Oh I don't care what other people do. I just care that they give me crap about what I DO. I'm not in class saying, "Gosh, why do you always have a stupid question to ask?" But they think it's okay to say, "Man, why do you always have something to say?"
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.