Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I just recorded the infomercial to convince my Hubby I need it :wink:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I did a month of BBL and I really liked it. It was fun and I didn't get bored. I naturally have wide hips and big thighs and a large... butt.

I do think that it made my legs and butt look better. I remember that my favorite video was Cardio Axe (I never would do it infront of someone, I am sure I look like a total buffoon) . Also, my bf noticed the effects (look and feel :tongue: ) of this workout without me telling him that I was doing a butt-specific workout.

I stopped doing it because I started doing Turbo-Jam. I always planned on going back and doing another month of it, but I have never gotten around to it. I may start it again sometime soon....

In summary, its great
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Just did High and Tight for the first time today. It is no joke. Tomorrow is supposed to be an off day so I will do W5D1 of B210K assuming that I can walk tomorrow!
  • AliciaJane82
    Options
    High and Tight and Bum Bum are definitely my faves too! I only use Cardio Axe on the days where I'm sick or something but still need to get somewhat of a workout in because it's so low impact. When I was using them regularly last year I definitely noticed a difference in how "high and tight" my butt was getting...but I fell off the wagon for awhile and need to start back up again!
  • alecta337
    Options
    One question though, I run four or five days a week and due to time constraints, I'm wondering if BBL says anything about substituting in different activities for the cardio? I'm assuming running a couple miles in around the same time as the Cardio Axe would do the trick.

Anyone know?

Yeah, I don't see why not. Cardio Axe is just for cardio, it doesn't really work specific muscle groups.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    since i have absolutely NO rhythm i foudn cardio axe impossible. so i just do p90 fat burner express mixed with the gym or jogging to replace my cardio. bum bum is great! i need to try high and tight now that i finally got a band
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I did high and tight yesterday. I felt my butt was going to cramp!
    Bum Bum and High and Tight are my faves!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these workouts! High and Tight & Bum Bum are the only ones I do now in addition to my HIIT, and gym routine.. I like to mix it up so I'm not bored.

This is a great program though, stick to it and you'll really see great things happen!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    My band starting ripping never bought a replacement band so I haven't used it since.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    i bought it and have been waiting to try it out!!!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Question for the ladies. I've always heard from many women that they like guys with a firm butt. Based on the possibilities of this program, would you recommend it to any guys to do it? I know a few male BeachBody coaches have done it and it is far from being just for women, they said it was tough.
  • alecta337
    Options
    Question for the ladies. I've always heard from many women that they like guys with a firm butt. Based on the possibilities of this program, would you recommend it to any guys to do it? I know a few male BeachBody coaches have done it and it is far from being just for women, they said it was tough.

Hmm, this program is meant to make it round and firm. I don't know how I feel about a guy doing it. Personal preference I guess. Honestly I pay more attention to a guy's tone in his arms chest and abs way more than his butt or legs.
  • crixmix
    Options
    Maria - I think I was being a tad ridiculous in thinking it wasn't working just because I wasn't sweating. I did the pencil test and I passed. Clearly it's working!

As for weights, I've upped to 10 lbs for a better workout.

I just can't do Cardio axe...can't get into it. Bum bum is great though. High and tight is also fab!
  • crixmix
    Options

I never really expect to see much of a butt on a guy, but it is a nice surprise when I do. If you would like to have a better butt than go for it.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Well, the reason why I asked is not because I want to do the workout, I have more than enough with the crazy hybrid I'm doing :bigsmile: but I do have noticed that some of the girls I've dated specifically make remarks about how they like some jeans I have because of how they make my butt look :huh: so I was just wondering what was your opinion as women.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I'm doing it now and it works! Good luck to you.
  • candyle
    Options
    just got BBL and on day 3, so far ok, my muscles are killing which is great:)
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    I ordered it and am currently stalking the mailman waiting for the package! lol
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I attempted early this month, but knee started to hurt. Perhaps, I will do only mat exercise and others will less chance of knee hurting. I comppleted program last year, and did not pass pencil test Sad but true. I will keep this in mind!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love Brazil Butt Lift, I think Leandro is a HOOT! I love using the program to really target my booty. I am doing P90X right now, but I'm actually throwing a little Bum Bum & High & Tight into the mix right now to get ready for our Bahamas trip in 6wks! Gotta be bikini-ready. If you have any more specific questions let me know!