have you ever walked out of a movie? concert?

Options
2»

Replies

• krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    we walked out of saw 3 but i dont think you can concider it walking out since my husband ran out and i ran out after him to find him laying in the bathroom door way having a heart attack.
  • MommaNa
    MommaNa Posts: 15
    Options
    I walked out of Sophie's Choice...when the guards were making her chose one of her kids...I left because I couldn't bear the thought of it and still never saw it...I can't imagine picking one child over another to die. Too horrible. Don't tell me - I don't want to know which one if any she chose.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Molly Hatchet concert at a bowling alley, it was actually TOO loud, which I didn't think was possible at a concert:tongue: , we had to leave or be permanently deaf.
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am a concert nerd...i have been to sooo many and only ever walked out on one. The great Bob Dylan

I was so excited to see him, the man the legend. he was on my list of people to see in concert before it was too late. it was horrible beyond description. I could barely figure out what songs he was playing, he didnt engage the audience and it just was a hot mess.

the only saving grace was that the foo fighters opened up with their accustic set which is one of the best things I have seen, it was a little shorter than their set when they headlined an accustic tour but it was nice to relive parts of my fav concert.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am a concert nerd...i have been to sooo many and only ever walked out on one. The great Bob Dylan

I was so excited to see him, the man the legend. he was on my list of people to see in concert before it was too late. it was horrible beyond description. I could barely figure out what songs he was playing, he didnt engage the audience and it just was a hot mess.

the only saving grace was that the foo fighters opened up with their accustic set which is one of the best things I have seen, it was a little shorter than their set when they headlined an accustic tour but it was nice to relive parts of my fav concert.

This is why I have always hated Bob Dylan. Always have and always will. I don't LISTEN to music for what makes him "genius." He sucked live in my hometown too. Worked the venue he was playing. It was seriously the biggest joke I've ever seen.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I think I actually ran out of Gremlins....but I was like 10. Lol.

I wanted to walk out of Prince about 6 or 7 years ago, I think. I was crazy excited to see him and neglected to process that the tour was called the "jam tour" or something. 3 hours of jamming and maybe 5 songs were played. I stayed til the end and will never get that time back. :grumble:

Walked out of Death Cab for Cutie early after I heard my favorite song and my Bff heard her favorite song, but it was crazy crowded, I'm claustrophobid, and it was a weeknight. Would have stayed in an open area if I hadn't been so tired.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    This is why I have always hated Bob Dylan. Always have and always will. I don't LISTEN to music for what makes him "genius." He sucked live in my hometown too. Worked the venue he was playing. It was seriously the biggest joke I've ever seen.
    Had a friend that loves him and has seen him several times. She says it's a complete crap shoot as to whether he'll be good or not live. Lol.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    We had to leave Bon Iver early :( We didn't get seats up top like we should have and ended up standing for the entire opening act. By the time Bon Iver came on, our feet were throbbing and we were surrounded by sweaty, greasy, drunk people and couldn't even see the stage. We tried in vain for an hour to find a comfortable spot where we could see, but we failed. Finally, we were pushed so far out of the room that we couldn't fit back in. The staff kept telling us we had to move every time we stopped somewhere to watch, so we finally left. The next time I see Bon Iver (and believe me, there will be a next time) I will get there even earlier and find a chair. Then I will never leave it.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I walked out of the first Madagascar movie. The movie we wanted to see had sold out and this was the only thing else playing. It's a cute movie, we just werent really in the mood to see a cartoon. It was a first date too.

And, i got forced by a friend to go see the band Red. A guy threw up on my shoes. Then i got too close to the pit and got punched square in the face by a dude. After the black eye, bloody nose, and liquid lunch on my shoes, I decided it was time to leave.
  • dottedone
    Options
    :smile: I walked out of Deer Hunter somewhere around the Russian Roulette scene. It was too much to take on a big screen.

Years later, I walked out of the movie 'Chicago'. Stupid movie. simply stupid.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I walked out of the movie the original "Halloween". The part when Michael came in and stabbed his sister... I ran outta there.:laugh: Yes, that was the beginning of the movie. I was about 9 or 10 and my big brother took me with him. I sat in the lobby while him and his friends watched the movie. :grumble: