My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Options

Replies

• FitnessDoll87
    FitnessDoll87 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Inspiration for sure! I guess all that hard work really pays off in the end! Great legs!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!! Like...rock star gorgeous!!
    These pictures inspire me!!! Thank you!!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    OH MY GOD, thanks everyone! It makes such a huge difference seeing myself in the mirror and saying "hmm...good job" to everyone else saying that I look "amazing" (amazing? reallly????).

I have so many people asking me for advice, and I really don't know what to say, except stick with it, and don't cheat yourself. You deserve to be happy and healthy, and you know that stuffing yourself isn't going to make that happen. Simply change your ways. Eat at a calorie deficit, exercise, and ask for help when you need it.

Good luck to all of you and thanks again for the kind comments!!!

P.S. I can't believe people are complimenting my legs. I've never really looked at them. I guess lunges seriously pay off! :)

XOXO
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am going to eat a piece of celery lol
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely STUNNING!!!!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    PS I'm not ignoring friend requests, there are just so many to get through lol
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW ALAZING, very inspiring you make me say she did it i can too! Thanks for sharing!!! You look great!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you look like you haven't an ounce of fat left so goal must be close by? Have you had any thoughts about strategy for maintaining? will you still use MFP do you think...I have another 20lbs before I'm done but am already wondering how will cope through maintenance esp as had 3 weeks "off" at xmas and put 4 lbs back on! You look fantastic.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    you look like you haven't an ounce of fat left so goal must be close by? Have you had any thoughts about strategy for maintaining? will you still use MFP do you think...I have another 20lbs before I'm done but am already wondering how will cope through maintenance esp as had 3 weeks "off" at xmas and put 4 lbs back on! You look fantastic.

I still have some fat around my belly that I want to get rid of, so I'm not at my goal weight quite yet. I plan to start strength training and really focus on that, so I'll need to stay on MFP to make sure I'm getting enough protein and all that good stuff. Maintenance isn't really something I'm worried about. I know I'll be able to do it, and since I'm going to be taking classes to become a personal traininer (including nutrition), I'll have a better understanding on what to eat :)
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Great Job!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wowwww!! Holy moly! You look absolutely AMAZING!! I hope to look that good once I get to my goal. GREAT job! :wink:
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look great great job staying focused:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    You look amazing...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a change! Hope to have that kind of impact! Great job and you look amazing!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic well done.
  • mynika0524
    mynika0524 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look so different.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm body jealous.
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you look like a totally different person!!! Great job!! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story!!!!!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow. Truly amazing. You're an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • StephanieGabriele
    StephanieGabriele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, you fox you! Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!