Am I jealous or is she?

Options
2»

Replies

• cryspetstalerson
    Options
    I don't know if it'shat a jealousy issue, or an issue where your mother isn't educated about the difference between eating healthy and Dieting. A lot of people don't understand that their is a difference. I have had to explain the difference to a few people, when I am asked what diet I am on.

I know that there are a lot of mothers out there like this. I am not sure why. She should be happy that you are going the healthy way. She might not be, but I can tell you that a bunch of us here are rooting for you!!!
  • 1realwoman
    1realwoman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually don't post but felt compelled to reply to you because my mom does something similar to yours. I wanted to tell you Ricky that it is obvious your mother does not know how your fitness plan works so don't let her words stir you. You mentioned your mother was now getting surgery to lose weight well it is obvious YOU inspired your mom, so you are doing something right and she sees it. And whatever way she choose to lose her weight is her way as yours is your way it doesn't matter how fast or slow the process takes. Your mother's process will not be so smooth because there are things she will have to endure. Sometimes we can teach people through our actions.....so with that being said keep smiling and doing your thing.

Your mother is your mother and respect is always in order just because SHE is YOU are! Your support comes from here it is obvious from all the replies. Your mother does not have that support so you be her support and keep smiling and in return she will learn to smile back at you. Don't let her cruelty of words move you to be angry, or feel bad, or even stir a jealous emotion, just smile and support her because you have what she doesn't ! God will bless you!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    race card : politics :: jealousy card : MyFitnessPal
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would simply tell your mom that you love her so, discussions of food is off limits (kinda like religion and politics).