Options
    I want to look good naked.

#REALTALK.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable looking in a mirror
    To feel sexy when I'm naked in front of my husband
    My best friend is getting married in the carribbean in December and we were invited to come with
    To live a long, healthy life
    To be a good role model for my kids
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    For my son. He is eight years old and has Down syndrome. I want to be the healthiest, most fit mom I can be so I can continue to take care of him. Before I lost weight I couldn't get in the floor and play with him. Being outside in the summer was horrible. I had asthma. My son deserves more. And I'm going to give it to him.
  • AntonCast
    AntonCast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are expecting our first child (girl :happy: ) in May and I don't want to be a fat Dad.
  • flannan
    flannan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To return to the size I've been my entire life-up to age 46.
    I am not comfortable in my skin at this higher weight.
    I have already gone up one size and had to buy all new pants and refuse to buy more
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked.

#REALTALK.

I gotta second this one too. I REALLY wanna feel good in some cute little lingerie set.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm a kayaker, so my goal was originally to paddle fastest, longest, and to have an easier time carrying my kayak when we have to portage around dams and blockages. Now I'm running too, so I want to lose more weight to increase my speed. And, of course, to be ready for the zombie apocalypse. If you're ready for zombies, you're ready for just about anything.
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To keep setting a good example for my children -- to show them that taking care of yourself, even if you lost ground for a long time, is important. Exercise, eating healthy, and living out healthy choices are important.

Also to avoid going back to debilitating pain. After my 2nd son I had severe sciatic nerve pain in my back and legs. I never want to go back to not being able to walk again.

I want to cut weight to help my running. I started running a year and a half ago, and I want to accomplish time goals in my half marathons and full marathons. Last year was all about crossing the finish lines and this year I want to improve times. Cutting weight to reduce the impact on my joints and to be able to FLOAT rather than PLOD is a great motivator. :laugh:
  • greeneyedaries
    greeneyedaries Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To get my health back, I want my A1C to be below 4 so I can come off diabetic meds.
    Promised my nephew I'd go to the beach with him this summer if I was wearing a size 6 again.
    I am just plain tired of being fat and sick.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    To not feel so damn gross all the time.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT reason! Honestly! Me too!
  • afgonzo
    Options
    Health and FItness
  • gary5891
    Options
    My sister is getting married in Cyprus in september and i want to look good in the wedding photos.

Oh and also to feel much better about myself and to give myself a lot more confidence :o)
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Im trying to loose weight for so many reasons! I hope it will make my marriage better, I have gained 100 lbs since we have been together for 10 years, another I want to look and feel great again, I also want to walk in any store and buy anything! Good luck with the pagent, I think that would inspire me!
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I want to be healthy. I want off all medications. I want to feel great, sleep well, and live a long active life. I also want to rock a bikini on my paddleboard.
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Health Issues
    Feel Better
    Look Better
    Be able to run with my son
    Endurance
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My wedding, which is in 494 days =)
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Get back to college weight. Wear a bathing suit comfortably.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    for health, and to look awesome.
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i live off being able to do things that other people cant (i know it sounds a little stupid/crazy) but I have always wanted to be the strongest/fastest. I never want to be left behind or strugge because i couldn't keep up.