You look wonderful! :)
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What a great result , your pictures show your results so well
  • pandabear_05
    pandabear_05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job!!! It's so inspiring to me to see what a difference 70 lbs makes because my goal is to lose 74 lbs. Way to go!!!
  • coppers2002
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on the job, the weight loss, and the dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are so stunning :)
  • mina4380
    Options
    You are inspirational. Im so proud of you. I wanna be proud too. I am struggling staying motivated and problems in the evening. Any tips on snacking that you did?
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! I've got to take that before picture already... You are on the same journey I just began. I am just over 5'10" and goal number one is where you are right now. Thank you for showing me that it IS possible. You look so happy. I'm sure you feel even better!
  • desutton3
    Options
    Look at you!! :love:

I bet you feel great - you should!!
  • tashapitts
    Options
    You look great! Truely a success story.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Wow, so happy for you. And you look very happy with yourself! Beautifully done.
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow look great how long did it take for you to loose 70lbs?
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Just wanted to say congrats and thanks for posting pics of your success! Every morning I take about 5 minutes to check out the new success stories. It's my daily dose of inspiration and it keeps me going all day. Keep up the great work!
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, if I can look like that at 185, then I think thats my goal weight!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Awesome transformation...you look GREAT!!! LOL....I love the pic (2nd down from the top), where your head is turned to the side. You can see the definition in the jaw-line from the weightloss. I saw a small bit of definition in my jaw-line just this morning while getting dressed for work and silly me panicked b/c i thought something was wrong with my neck :embarassed: Then I realized...OMG it's my jaw-line which I haven't seen in I know like 7 years!!! CoNgRaTs again on your accomplishment...you look awesome!!! Thanks...you've definitely helped to inspire me!
  • Diyaxisha
    Options
    Awesome transformation. You look amazing. Thanks for sharing. It gives all of us to look forward.
  • vastautumn
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for the inspirational photos :smile:
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an awesome job you have done. Keep up the great work and stay on track. You can do it.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanx everyone for the sweet compliments! I'm tearing up right now! it amazes me that I inspire people really..i'm like me?? But really im inspired by all of u and my wonderful mfp family! They r truly my biggest cheer leaders! Its not been easy but anything worth while isnt! By the way the app i used is photogrid from android market... thanx again and congrats to al of u have done soo well & best of luck on your weight loss journeys! :-)
  • jmrobison
    jmrobison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!