Is duck face attractive?

Options

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    im feeling a bit discrimated now :(

Howard - it is ok if it is a 'real' duck face, posers can't quite get it right!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I do the duckface. I think it's funny.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    No! It's as bad as that Olsen pout/ smirk/ whatever used to be!

mary-kate-olsen.jpg?w=500

or that Britney lip bite thing. :laugh:
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I can totally rock the duck face.

I still have a few more years until i am 30.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm rockin the duck face, but ironically. Can you see the difference? Sheer shmexy.

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODMuanBn.jpg

Edited to add, I apologize for the hugeness of this picture. I am devoid of computer know-how, if anyone would care to teach me, I would love to shrink my duck face to a more manageable size.
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just Google imaged "Duck face" and got so angry.

That face makes me want to punch things.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Was looking a pics of a friend and all the girls in the pics had duckface. Made want to throw bread pieces or crackers at them. And yes, the website www.antiduckface.com is hilarious. I have submitted pics to it. I am a horrible person....lol...why do people think that it makes them look better? A natural smile and beauty will go farther than a duckface.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i cant/wont duck face i have quite full lips anyway and duck facing dosnt suit them :laugh: it looks like i have just woken up haha!

my sister and all my friends do it!! soo annoying looking at weekend pics and everyone has a duck face!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I hear it is

DUCK SEASON

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think everyone looks silly making it.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    That's all "quaked up!" :laugh:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Oh Fu*k a DU*k You mean this face is not attractive?? DAMN and for years now I have been doing this in all my pics !! BUMMER

Well, now you know. And Knowing is Half the Battle :happy:

SO does it mean I can no LONGER make this silly peace sign too?? Becasue you know all of us think this is just the cooles thing ever...DUH !
    Only if you are asian.

http://www.asian-central.com/stuffasianpeoplelike/2008/03/15/35-peace-sign/

Yes because all Asians walk around throwing peace signs.
    It is the leading cause of car accidents.

:)

I'm glad you think you're clever. It is people like you who have made it necessary for me to teach my children at a young age to be accepting of other cultures. Not only that, but to be comfortable with who they are so that when idiots come along and make fun of them because of WHO THEY ARE, their feelings aren't hurt. Thanks for throwing around your stupid stereotypes.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

30+: Ridiculous
    <30: Not quite as ridiculous, but still ridiculous.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

just had to google it! omg some are actually quite freeky :laugh:
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

I'm glad you think you're clever. It is people like you who have made it necessary for me to teach my children at a young age to be accepting of other cultures. Not only that, but to be comfortable with who they are so that when idiots come along and make fun of them because of WHO THEY ARE, their feelings aren't hurt. Thanks for throwing around your stupid stereotypes.

Funniest thing is...I am asian. The link I provided was written BY asians (from what I can see).
  • SandyCurrier
    Options
    ok, so that was harsh, now as I read what I said. to be clear...I think nice full lips are something I wish I had!
    and the face is cute, once or twice, but...after that...not so much. I didnt mean to hurt any feelings, ..
    sowwy if I did...x-|

and ftr...that pic of the kids with the tans is awesome...!! I look like Casper lol...sighs...Me thinks Im in the wrong state...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

30+: Ridiculous
    <30: Not quite as ridiculous, but still ridiculous.

This, this, and this again times 1000, EEG.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

It makes me want to punch duck faces! Not all of them bother me. Just the snotty little drunk blondes. Maybe I am just jealous that I cant pull it off. :laugh:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Oh Fu*k a DU*k You mean this face is not attractive?? DAMN and for years now I have been doing this in all my pics !! BUMMER

SO does it mean I can no LONGER make this silly peace sign too?? Becasue you know all of us think this is just the cooles thing ever...DUH !
    Only if you are asian.

Funniest thing is...I am asian.

Okay, I'm white. Now that we have that established... What's even funnier is that I don't care what race you are. I don't see people for that. Making stereotypes based on race is childish and ignorant. That was my only point...
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    <<<

Only if you are asian.

Funniest thing is...I am asian.

Okay, I'm white. Now that we have that established... What's even funnier is that I don't care what race you are. I don't see people for that. Making stereotypes based on race is childish and ignorant. That was my only point...
    You should be offended for the ducks also.