What are your weaknesses?

Options
13»

Replies

• apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Snack foods. And fast food. Love fast food...not even for the convenience, but for the greasy disgusting-ness of it.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating. Bored? Eat. Stressed? Eat. Lonely? Eat. I'm making progress.
  • mlb2661
    mlb2661 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Jelly Bellys.... It's only 1, 2, 3,.......Here I go again!
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    Boredom is my biggest weakness. I get bored at work.. I work in a bar with delicious carb fried bar food and someone changes their order or one of the other girls orders food and we all sit there and eat it together. Also I feel like I'm starving when I'm bored always! I eat my healthy lunch/dinner/snacks and then I hit up all the junk!
  • z2bn3sec
    Options
    Bread. All bread. Especially croissants... I can live without sweets, but I'd inhale a baguette!
  • arthornton1
    arthornton1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eating what is left from my kids' plates (I have four daughters) and then snacking when I get home from work. There is apparently too much time between getting home and dinner because I could easily eat an entire meal worth of calories during that time.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    nice smile and cute butt. Oh. wait.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Pizza and lasagna. Both I have been able to make healthier versions of, though.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I am so glad I'm not alone! The other day my daughter had a happy meal and it took everything I had not to eat her last nugget and her fries she left :tongue: I have a hard time with not eating the last piece of pizza in the box no one wants as well. I just have to discard it and move on without a lot of thought!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    chinese food and potato wedges lol...
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Snack foods. And fast food. Love fast food...not even for the convenience, but for the greasy disgusting-ness of it.

I am so with you here! I love a good burger and fries or chicken strips or...
  • PrimroseFlower
    PrimroseFlower Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    BEER....any kind...I love it's frothy goodness. I don't care for wine, wine coolers, girly drinks...I love BEER. So I drink that Budwieser 55 on the weekends....and it's pretty good but you can tell its weak...:huh:
  • loganf1016
    Options
    i have a hard time not snacking when i'm bored! One I start I can't stop especially when there are some yummy things in the house. Sour patch kid watermelons are a big trigger for me. I also tend to pick at foods when I'm in the middle of making my meals (parm cheese in particular)
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a pizza crust lover too! I used to eat 3-4 slices of pizza and then my boyfriend's crust in addition! I can't even imagine how many carbs that must have been altogether. I can definitely relate to eating little bits of things here and there. I just think, "okay, well just a little piece isn't that bad." But the one piece leads to even more, and before I know it I'm out of control. I think it definitely helps to eliminate the bad food completely. I get scared thinking about doing this because I'm afraid ill never see it again, but eventually you can ween yourself off, even if its hard in the beginning.