Hey Everyone!

Options
2»

Replies

• HelloKittyRx
    Options
    You are awesome! I loved 200 lb allyson and I love new SUPER HOTTIE ALERT allyson just the same : ) And I liked what you wrote about starvation mode. I never know how much of my exercise calories I should try to eat back. LOVE UUUU and AWESOME JOB on getting your health and fitness on! : ) : ) : )
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I loved 200 lb allyson and I love new SUPER HOTTIE ALERT allyson just the same : ) And I liked what you wrote about starvation mode. I never know how much of my exercise calories I should try to eat back. LOVE UUUU and AWESOME JOB on getting your health and fitness on! : ) : ) : )

Love you micki!!!!

<3 when my closest gfs get on MFP and comment on my stuff. Love you girls so much!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Lots of women posting here for support, and rightly so.

From a male's perspective though... daaamn. Lookin' hot! :wink: You have obviously made a really positive change in your life and it shows.
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! you work really hard and it shows. I'm very proud of you and you're a total inspiration!!!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the hard work and you will reach your goal before you know it....
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I am really glad for you. I have PCSO and I am really struggling with my weight, some weeks I do really well and then I find its hard to lose, could you offer some tips. Thanks:laugh:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi I am really glad for you. I have PCSO and I am really struggling with my weight, some weeks I do really well and then I find its hard to lose, could you offer some tips. Thanks:laugh:

Its rough, but we can't let the diagnosis become our excuse (im not saying you are, but many women do and give up). Try a less processed approach. Lots of fruits and viggies and try and stay away from sugar and refined carbs. Im no expert, but it worked for me. Sure I have my bad days, but getting back at it is what really matters. Another note: I dont lose anything without some gym time :)

Hope this helps! Dont give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!