What's 4 Dinner?

Options
Brandiann
Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
I'm making chicken bites seasoned with light adobo sauted in olive oil and baked sweet potatoes with ICBNB and brown sugar made with splenda and cinnamon. Today I didn't feel like cooking much so it's simple. :happy:

Replies

• Brandiann
    Options
    I'm making chicken bites seasoned with light adobo sauted in olive oil and baked sweet potatoes with ICBNB and brown sugar made with splenda and cinnamon. Today I didn't feel like cooking much so it's simple. :happy:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I have to work late tonight so my husband is in charge of dinner....I think he said something about getting sushi:love:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I made a turkey enchilada casserole. Mmmmm.
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I have to work late tonight so my husband is in charge of dinner....I think he said something about getting sushi:love:

I had sushi the other night but I think I ate to much of it because I had a tummy ache..:grumble:
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    sauteed chicken breast and a baked potatoe topped with broccoli and cheese,
    i found some green giant sigle serve broccoli and cheese sauce for 60 cals each
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken breasts . Steamed brocolli. I spice the chicken with Mrs. Dash or lemmon pepper. I make a dip for the chicken with light ranch dressing and bbq sauce mixed together. Yummm. We're going bowling tonight so dinner has to be simple. I have to add, I have been bowling 3 times in my life. The second time I went 2 weeks ago I bowled a 135 point game. Last week I bowled 115 point game. We go every Monday evening. I used to think it was LAME but I found out I LOVE IT! Cindy
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    a chicken quesadilla :love:
    brown rice
    steamed mixed veggies
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken breasts . Steamed brocolli. I spice the chicken with Mrs. Dash or lemmon pepper. I make a dip for the chicken with light ranch dressing and bbq sauce mixed together. Yummm. We're going bowling tonight so dinner has to be simple. I have to add, I have been bowling 3 times in my life. The second time I went 2 weeks ago I bowled a 135 point game. Last week I bowled 115 point game. We go every Monday evening. I used to think it was LAME but I found out I LOVE IT! Cindy

Your dip sounds tasty, I will have to try it with my chicken next time.

Sounds like you bowl pretty well for someone who's just started, WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    a chicken quesadilla :love:
    brown rice
    steamed mixed veggies

:love: chicken quesadilla's :love: Delish...
  • Brandiann
    Options
    sauteed chicken breast and a baked potatoe topped with broccoli and cheese,
    i found some green giant sigle serve broccoli and cheese sauce for 60 cals each

Haven't tried my baked potatoe with broccoli and cheese, my next attempt.. :happy:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I made a turkey enchilada casserole. Mmmmm.

Sounds tasty... :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was planning to make the Baked Eggplant with Mushroom and tomato sauce (in the recipe section)

But, the grocery store didn't have any eggplants!! :grumble:

So, I decided to get taco fixins instead! I use ground turkey for my taco meat, corn tortillas, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, ff sour cream, etc!!) YUMMMM!!
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im making Chicken fajitas with jalapeños, red bell pepper, onions, tomatoes, and broccoli yummy on the side pinto beans and salad!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    We're having parmesan chicken with alfredo penne. One of my faves!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    We're having parmesan chicken with alfredo penne. One of my faves!

Oh boy I'm coming over there for dinner today, should I bring a dessert? hehe :glasses:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    We just had grilled veggie wraps on ww whole wheat tortillas, grilled, zucchini, tomatoe, portobello mushrooms, spanish onions, peppers and a little feta cheese, we had this with a warm tossed red potatoe salad, made with ff mayo, it was delicious!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Turkey Burgers!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1297-actually-delicious-turkey-burgers

Seems like everytime I reply to a "What's for dinner" post, I make the same thing:huh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Baked Tilapia with Cajun Seasoning
    Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice
    Corn on the cob!

:love: :love: :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Turkey Burgers!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1297-actually-delicious-turkey-burgers

Seems like everytime I reply to a "What's for dinner" post, I make the same thing:huh:
    :laugh: :laugh:

That's like me with taco's lately!!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I was planning to make the Baked Eggplant with Mushroom and tomato sauce (in the recipe section)

But, the grocery store didn't have any eggplants!! :grumble:

So, I decided to get taco fixins instead! I use ground turkey for my taco meat, corn tortillas, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, ff sour cream, etc!!) YUMMMM!!

Me too Tam! Tacos are my FAVORITE dinner!! :love: The ground turkey is just as good as beef with the taco seasoning! I even got my boyfriend to start eating it (tacos, turkey burgers, etc.)!! Except when I know I'm doing tacos I make sure to save enough calories for regular sour cream. It is probably my fav condiment so I cannot settle for FF. I've already given up regular mayo (switched to canola mayo :grumble: ) and I just can't bear to give up the sour cream. Don't worry, I use it sparingly.

And btw, you look GREAT!! I love your new pic!! :drinker: I think I've noticed it before but I have been on the threads too much lately.