What's 4 Dinner?

Options

Replies

• NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup, fresh green beans and hummus with trsicuits (my first hummus experience by the way - YUM!) I am going to have a Jello dark chocolate pudding cup for desert - 60 cal.! Someone told me to put it in the freezer for a few minutes too - can't wait to try that! :happy:
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    I have to work late tonight so my husband is in charge of dinner....I think he said something about getting sushi:love:

I had sushi the other night but I think I ate to much of it because I had a tummy ache..:grumble:

I love sushi!! :heart: Tonight my sis is taking me to get a pedicure and Outback (only a salad and wine though) :wink:

LOVE SUSHI and LOVE Outback!
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i have made red onion,ham & mushroom carbonara for my Mum & partner and i am still thinking what to have...hmmmmmm

i do know dessert will be fruit salad & vanillia yogurt (which i may freeze)...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I am making spicy honey-brushed chicken thighs with homemade sweet potato fries and steamed broccoli.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Homemade chicken fried rice, homemade sweet and sour chicken, mixed veggies in a garlic sauce..
    Dessert will be mini cheesecakes yum-O!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will be making meatloaf with steamed veggies. For desserst most likely s/f chocolate pudding with f/f cool whip.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    bbq Center cut boneless pork chops on the grill, steamed veggies -mashed potatoes
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I am making spicy honey-brushed chicken thighs with homemade sweet potato fries and steamed broccoli.

Funny, I had the chicken thighs w/ a baked sweet potato and some broccoli last night!! Leftovers tonight... it was yummy! :bigsmile:
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Decided on some white pitta bread with half fat cheese and garlic lol...

oh the everyday stresses of modern life!!!!:happy:
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    Grilled turkey breast, and roasted vegetables in spaghetti squash - so easy and better than pasta
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken fried rice, homemade sweet and sour chicken, mixed veggies in a garlic sauce..

Receipe for that Homeade chicken fried rice?:wink::wink:

Sounds so yummy....Oh and the sweet and sour chicken....

Oh I miss chinese food....
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

Receipe for that Homeade chicken fried rice?:wink::wink:

Sounds so yummy....Oh and the sweet and sour chicken....

Oh I miss chinese food....
    Chicken Fried Rice
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6878-chicken-fried-rice

Sweet and Sour Chicken
    http://www.recipezaar.com/Sweet-and-Sour-Chicken-31895
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Funny, I had the chicken thighs w/ a baked sweet potato and some broccoli last night!! Leftovers tonight... it was yummy! :bigsmile:
    Good choice!! I love sweet potatoes too!! :love:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I had a Vintage Weight Watcher supper from 1966 plan

6 oz.Baked salmon
    1/2 c green beans
    1/2 c corn
    Small salad
    Small apple
    glass of skim milk

very filling and good.. My second day on this plan and working out pretty good. I reach my goal in 1069 on this plan

Caliecat
  • Brandiann
    Options
    3/12/09:

I just finished making my own pizza. I used a Whole Wheat Roll-up and put some spaghetti sauce, weight watchers mozarella cheese and some pepperoni's. It was really good. Once a week me and my son make our own pizza's with different things on it, he likes it because he can create his own.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Sad but true, I had to replace the kitchen sink faucet tonight so didn't have time to make dinner, so I got subway (turkey on wholewheat with lettuce pickles hots, onions, peppers, and mustard).

I know subway isn't horrible, but it's more carbs then I like in one sitting, but oh well, at least it wasn't a burger!
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I had leftovers from yesterday: chicken fajita. And for desert I had two smores, I couldn't resist. I've been craving chocolate all week.:laugh:
  • criztawl
    criztawl Posts: 34
    Options
    Homemade Chicken Curry ... it`s delicious and actually pretty low in calories, fat, etc
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I made chicken breast sauteed in EVOO with some Mrs. Dash seasoning, steamed broccoli, brown rice, and fresh strawberries!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Today I don't feel like cooking so everyone fends for themselves! :laugh: I might have a tuna sandwich, not sure...