Middle Names!! :)

Options

Replies

• leahc80
    Options
    Cherie and no i dont like it but then im not fussed on my 1st name either, Leah!
  • shabounds
    Options
    Sherese... UGH! Yucky!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Marie. Its grand I don't mind it too much.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Mine's Ricki...I was the last chance of being a boy and it didn't work, so they named me after my dad anyways. But I like it. It's different, and goes well with Gillian
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Johanna Mirely (pronounced merely) love it, haven't heard anyone with it yet.
  • mjhuff1121
    Options
    Jae.
    I came along thirdly... brother was named after my dad, sister was named after my mom... so what were they to name the last???
    Grama's were "Jean" and "Joan" and since they didn't plan on having a fourth (I was a surprise!), they didn't want to choose one Gma over antoher... so I got initialed!
    But I love it. Always have. Tho growing up was difficult when adults would ask "what's your middle name, hun?" "Jae" "Ok, what's your middle name." "JAE" "OK, that's your initial, I get it, what's your name?" "JAE! J-A-E! Jae! the NAME is JAE!"
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    ReaAnn

I have a love/hate relationship with my middle name. I love it because it really is unique and not terrible. I hate it because I have a redneck mother who did not know how to spell at all.
    It's supposed to be RaeAnn as in "Ray" but she didn't know that. I spell it the proper way if it's not a legal document. I am looking into the process of legally fixing it but is it really worth that much work to switch an "e" and an "a"?

Meh :drinker:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Ann...I don't like it or hate it...it's just kinda vanilla
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Keep em coming...

I'll be starting the "What's your last name?" thread soon followed by the "What's your SS #?"

:laugh: :laugh:

Kind of glad, I don't have one :tongue:
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Diane Elizabeth - I was cursed with TWO middle names.. I don't mind them though. Sure beats my first name (Margret) which my mother spelled WRONG - gahhhh! I have such old fuddy duddy names *lol*
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    VanLora is my middle name, I love it It was my grandmothers middle name, so different and nobody can ever guess it.
  • lgornes
    lgornes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Carolina... Im ok with that, and because i have such a weird first name (Leandra) that my mom gave me, my dad chose that one =/ its just ok
  • mjhuff1121
    Options
    @ "ReaAnn" - It's so funny you posted it right after me, becasue that's my sister's name... only spelled right. And it's a rare name to stumble upon!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm the 6th girl here that has Marie as a middle name. I think it's just a common middle name.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Christina. I like it just fine.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Danielle... I'm glad its not my first name
  • alsw
    alsw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lee---it's a shortened, passed down version of a family name Leella
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Dawn...I do and dont like it. I do because it goes with my first name pretty well. I dont because my first and last names are so unique it would have been nice to have a unique middle name to go along with em.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Michaela. I used to love it because it was sooo unique. Then Dr.Quinn came along and Michaela/Mikayla etc. got super popular. Oh well :)
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    my middle name is marie too!!