Sweating at the Gym... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If I'm not dripping sweat while I'm working out, I'm not working hard enough. Whenever I'm done working out and drenched, my husband tells me I look so Hot!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    If I know I'm going to be sweating a lot (i.e. - Hot Yoga), I'll take a shower BEFORE the session so at least the sweat is a 'clean' sweat. If my body is clean when I sweat, then all it is at that point is salt water, pretty harmless. Whether or not it's sexy is up to somebody other than me, eh?
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    The one time I was running on the treadmill next to a hot, sweaty guy and his sweat got into my eye?

Nope.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I don't think most people care. In fact, most women are not paying attention to which guys are sweating or not.

If it bothers you, just bring a towel and wipe your face every so often and throw it on your shoulder (not on the machine, that's icky).
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    A little sweat never hurt anybody. If he thinks your cute, you are going to end up that way anyway.
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    I dont mind sweating i just keep thinking about the luxery showers my gym have and how nice it will feel later on
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    If you still look cute after a workout, you're not doing it right. :P
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Sexy - really sexy unless you stink!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I look hot when I sweat at the gym. But once its way in my hair I think I lookgross. Enough sweat to melt eye make up...gross. and yes I wear make up at the gym...don't judge.
  • jfluchere
    Options
    A little sweat never hurt anybody. If he thinks your cute, you are going to end up that way anyway.

Haha yes and yes. He's thinking of other ways to make you sweat.
  • jfluchere
    Options
    Aragorn: Sweaty, filthy, and sexy as hell

z223024517.jpg

Yes!!! Lol
  • jfluchere
    Options
    haha. when I come in after yard work, my wife doesn't seem to have that view.

That's because you didn't do it with a big sword.

Your so funny! Lol
  • mshortcake622
    mshortcake622 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I, personally, don't find sweating to be attractive. I always go to the gym unshowered, hair a mess, and not looking too hot so I guess I'm just focused on getting my workout done and getting out of there to care ;] lol
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I don't look hot at the gym whether I sweat or not, so it's moot. But you should be at the gym to work your *kitten* off, not to look pretty.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    If your not sweating, your not working hard enough.

Especially during sex

You are SOOOO f-ing right!! haha Love this.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think it's kinda sexy. And it means you're kicking *kitten* on your workout and that's REALLY sexy!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Sweating at the gym is ok. Sweating in general though is def. not hot!
  • highland_sky
    highland_sky Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - I was hoping for the funny comments on this! Totally in it for the burn and loving it!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I personally don't sweat very much anymore when working out. But when I am working out, I'm doing it for one purpose only. If I sweat, so be it. I don't give an Eff what anyone thinks. I'm not there for their amusement. I'm there to make my muscles cry.
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Its sexy!