Any old people? (30-127)

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I must be old because I think Angela Lansbury is smokin' hot.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    39 here... and never been happier! :drinker: Real life is just starting!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yeah some comments on the "duck face" thread kind of pissed me off, the sentiment of them anyway. Anyone over 30 was pathetic, out of luck, silly looking. :huh: Why is 30 the line that crosses you from the young, cool zone to the old, uncool zone? :grumble:

I may be 32 but I feel like I'm still 20 most days. I like to think I'm still pretty cool too. Jeez.

yeah, me too!! im 33!! and in my opinion, I look and feel better than some "young" ones for sure!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    45 years old here and proud of it!!!!! However, I don't seem to act like it. :)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I must be old because I think Angela Lansbury is smokin' hot.

I love Angela Lansbury. She is one of my heroes.
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 but I don't feel old. Does that count?
  • BuildABetterMe
    Options
    I'm 41, and the last year has been the best of my entire life.

It's amazing how much you learn about life as you get older. Specifically what really IS and ISN'T important.
  • omna379
    omna379 Posts: 15
    Options
    44 and counting !!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Then I guess i just turned OLD. hahah hit the big 3-0 in October!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and all things considered I'd rather be this age than 24!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    who you callin' old. hmpff

I'm 44 years young.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    45 and visibly crumbling away....
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Oh c'mon don't say 30 somethings are old. I'll be turning 33 in April but many say I'm still young. In addition I have never been in good shape back when I was still in my teens & 20's. So cheers to all the 30, 40, 50 & above somethings who are in shape.
  • Princess41463
    Princess41463 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    48 and a half!!! And a mama to five and a grama to 3 - those young'uns ain't got nothin' on this old gal! And wouldn't trade my life for their youth in a million years! Besides that...wasn't it Bill Cosby who said something to the effect of this is a one way street...and you're headed this way!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    37....but I was carded a few weeks ago, I'll take that as validation that I at least I don't look old :wink:

(disclaimer: I was with my 26 year old cousin who looks 16, they carded her and "me" by default....flattering none the less!)

Seriously though, I love life so much more now than I did when I was in my 20s and am looking forward to turning the old "Foxy Forty"!!! Bring it!!!
  • JustLena75
    Options
    I prefer to think of myself as smarter and 'seasoned'!!! :tongue:
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    the very young will always feel this way about their elders.. we on the other hand can nod sagely and smile knowing that they will inevitably become wiser.. and older... lol!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    37....but I was carded a few weeks ago, I'll take that as validation that I at least I don't look old :wink:

(disclaimer: I was with my 26 year old cousin who looks 16, they carded her and "me" by default....flattering none the less!)

Seriously though, I love life so much more now than I did when I was in my 20s and am looking forward to turning the old "Foxy Forty"!!! Bring it!!!

I was carded a couple of years ago... It took all the restraint I possessed to not jump over the counter and hug the clerk. (And THAT'S when you KNOW you are old! :laugh: )
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

it was in response to the thread "any young people (18-24)"

Well, apparently I'm old enough to find the youngsters annoying. I was talking to a friend recently and said I wished the age limit for MFP was 25, because most people under that get on my damn nerves. Then I said I think 25 should actually be the age limit to be on the internet. Rotten whippersnappers. :laugh:
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I was carded a couple of years ago... It took all the restraint I possessed to not jump over the counter and hug the clerk. (And THAT'S when you KNOW you are old! :laugh: )

I know just what you mean! I did leave that bartender an extra tip, that's for sure!!!