Any old people? (30-127)

Options

Replies

• srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in March and looking forward to it! I thought the 30's were way better then the 20's so I'm expecting big things out of my 40's!
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, and I feel really good about it! I
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was doing self checkout at walmart with a bottle of wine a couple weeks ago and the lady came over and asked me how old I was. I told her 31 and she starts getting in my face, like really staring at me. I said what are you looking for, wrinkles? She was!!! I felt really weird about the episode, but the lady seemed kinda off. I'm sure thats not walmart policy......
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I was doing self checkout at walmart with a bottle of wine a couple weeks ago and the lady came over and asked me how old I was. I told her 31 and she starts getting in my face, like really staring at me. I said what are you looking for, wrinkles? She was!!! I felt really weird about the episode, but the lady seemed kinda off. I'm sure thats not walmart policy......

That's a riot!!! I'm sure regular store policy would be to ask for your ID...looking for wrinkles, too funny!
  • twilightsm
    Options
    Hello... I'm 30, so I guess I'm a young old person :)
  • stephlynne1976
    Options
    I'll be 36 in a little more than a month! However, feel in my 20's... It's not in the title, only how we feel :)
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options
    Almost 43 here although I've been told I look younger. Some days everything hurts and I feel 90 with a foot in the grave, other days I feel clueless and optimistic like a carefree 17... Guess I'm officially old enough to know better but young enough to (occasionally) not care. I've heard I'm now in the Cougar dating category but don't buy into that since I'm not usually the one doing the hunting - Too shy and self-conscious to be aggressive/assertive...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    49 for three more weeks, but considering just stopping at this age.

(Mentally about 15)
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I'm 39 and I feel like some old lady stole my soul. I'm still the immature, troublemaking 16 year old in my head!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    40, and quite liking it. I can say horrible things to people in their twenties when I'm grouchy, and they just do the fixed grin thing, they feel they have to be 'indulgent'. If I don't want to do something I can say to my kids "it's my back" and they do it for me. I don't get upset if men don't fancy me, I don't know or care what's in fashion - it's brilliant.

Only bad thing - feeling the need to wear a bra under my pj's if staying at male friends houses so as to not scare them.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I'm old. I just turned 31.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    As you can see on my profile....I am 69. :)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    An old man here, but I manage to get around OK. lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    oldman.gif
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Would you kids turn that dagnabbed music down, I can't hear myself think!

I am an AARP member.
    I hate rap.
    Kids dress weird nowdays.
    PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP.
    This world's going to hell in a handbasket.

I am a happy 57 years old, and in excellent health.................... so watch out, whippersnappers!!!!!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Next week I am celebrating the second aniversary of my 21st birthday.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am 50 (that's FIVE-OHHH) and I still race BMX bicycles....

You don't stop playing when you get older, you grow old when you stop playing!!!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I guess I fit in that very broad OLD category!!!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Sheesh. I'm glad someone told me that I was old. I never knew.

Damn kids and their loud hippity hop music.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    43 here!

Can stay on the elliptical for 60+ minutes
    Can rollerblade for 12+ miles nonstop

Can Still making those Whippersnappers head turn. :wink:

Cheers to the UnYoung~~!!!! :drinker: