32 - nerdy number
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    31 here... feel 90 some days....
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Yeah some comments on the "duck face" thread kind of pissed me off, the sentiment of them anyway. Anyone over 30 was pathetic, out of luck, silly looking. :huh: Why is 30 the line that crosses you from the young, cool zone to the old, uncool zone? :grumble:

I may be 32 but I feel like I'm still 20 most days. I like to think I'm still pretty cool too. Jeez.
    Fo' shizzle.

I'm so much better at 36 than I was at 26. Hotter, cooler, and way more confident. :drinker: <--cheers to being old and proud. Lol.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Get off my lawn!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Me, me! I'm old!
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    Well not exactly "old," (21) but I seem to get along with all age groups! No agism here people, I can hang with all ages and enjoy it! :)
  • amandamaerz
    Options
    Wait, I am too old for the young group and too young for the old group...lol. Well 10 more months till I turn 30, then maybe you will let me join...lol.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    haha me 32!! I am supposedly old? I don't feel old!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm an ancient 33 :)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Wait, I am too old for the young group and too young for the old group...lol. Well 10 more months till I turn 30, then maybe you will let me join...lol.

awww. you are totally screwed.

:tongue:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Is the opposite of all these "any young people" threads have to be OLD people? How about "Any unyoung people"? Is that any better?
    Oh, and once they turn 128, then what?
    We just toss them out?

Such a heartless bunch....:grumble:
  • amandamaerz
    Options

awww. you are totally screwed.

:tongue:

lol, story of my life :)
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    I am proud to say that chronologically I am 60, but I do not consider myself an old person. I am active, enjoy life, play, ride a motorcycle and have tattoes (first one was 3 years ago). I have had my share of serious illness, kidney transplant, and rejoice everyday to get out of bed to another gift of a day. Those who seem to think anyone over 30 is old is still learning, growing, and don't really understand what being older and experienced is. I'm thankful that I have made it to 60, and pray that I'll be here for a long time to come. :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    Oldie but goody.:smokin:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    35, until my feeble old self forgets and thinks I'm 20 again. Wait, isn't 30 the new 20 anyway? What the hell do I know. Get the f*** off my lawn.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I may be rounding the corner to 40 in a few months but I have to say, my 15 (16 on Jan. 12) year old son told my fiance the other night that his friends think I'm "HOT"....WOOT for being old!!!

14339295.png
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Is the opposite of all these "any young people" threads have to be OLD people? How about "Any unyoung people"? Is that any better?
    Oh, and once they turn 128, then what?
    We just toss them out?

Such a heartless bunch....:grumble:

good point. I'm definitely an agist when we're talking about those loser 128+ yr olds.
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    34- but I will say I am in helluva alot better shape now then when I was 21, & not so immature and whiney as 20 somethings either:)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Yeah some comments on the "duck face" thread kind of pissed me off, the sentiment of them anyway. Anyone over 30 was pathetic, out of luck, silly looking. :huh: Why is 30 the line that crosses you from the young, cool zone to the old, uncool zone? :grumble:

I may be 32 but I feel like I'm still 20 most days. I like to think I'm still pretty cool too. Jeez.

OMG yes, like wtf. I look way better now at 35 than I ever did in my 20's. Plus at this point in my life, I know what I want and how to get it. Self confidence is very sexy. AND older men are sexy. The 20 something boys....:laugh:
    Also, I like to go into Hollister and piss off the young'uns lol. Yup this "old lady" looks mighty fine in her jeans!